The only thing you need to browse your favorite sites on the Internet, apart from a stable connection, is a good browser app. If you use your smartphone to surf the Internet, then you should definitely use UC Browser Mini application as it is lightweight, fast and offers a ton of features to you. But there’s no such thing for your computer at the moment. However, if you want, you can easily download UC Browser Mini for PC using an Android emulator software and start surfing the web at a much faster speed!
The browser app is a lightweight browser that’s been built for smartphones with lower specs and lower storage options, but it doesn’t compromise on the features and options provided to the users. The UC Browser Mini app, despite being small in size, offers features like navigation cards to get instant access to the most visited websites, fast browsing along with data saving options, smart download feature with resume option and gesture commands to control the video playback. The application also comes with an incognito mode and a night mode that’s useful when you use the app at night. If you are impressed by all these features, and you want the app on your computer as well, you can follow a few simple steps and download UC Browser Mini for PC within minutes.
The browser application is absolutely free to download and use; and if you own an Android device, you can install it directly from Google Play Store. However, we have also listed down the installation steps below if you are interested in downloading the app on your computer.
UC Browser Mini for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use; and since it is a browser app, make sure you have an active Internet connection.
- It is built for devices with less storage options and less specs, so it is lightweight and won’t take up much space on your smartphone or on your computer.
- With the navigation cards, you will get access to local content and news as well as popular content right at the navigation.
- Use the fast browsing mode to surf the Internet at fast speed, and take advantage of the data saving option as well to prevent wastage of your mobile data.
- The app supports multiple downloads along with background and cloud download feature and it is also able to resume previous downloads.
- With the app, you can protect your privacy using Incognito mode and surf the Internet comfortable at night using the Night mode.
Read: Dolphin Browser for PC
These are some of the features of the UC Browser Mini online app that will make you download it right now! Since the application is one of the best and most popular browser apps in the world, it has been downloaded on more than a hundred million devices worldwide. It receives regular updates with bug fixes for the best performance all the time. So, if you are ready to download the app on your computer, follow the steps listed below:
Download UC Browser Mini for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “UC Browser Mini” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the movie app.
- The official page of the photo-editor app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will now see that the download process has begun in the emulator software, and since the app is lightweight, UC Browser Mini for PC will be installed within minutes.
Read: Opera Mini for PC
Once the app is successfully installed on your computer, all you have to do is launch BlueStacks on your computer, go to “All Apps” tab and then click on the browser app icon to open it on your screen. You will now be able to surf the Internet at a much faster speed with it. This is how you can download, install and run UC Browser Mini for PC using BlueStacks emulator software. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well!