If you are a fan of the Transformers franchise and have grown up playing with the toys or watching cartoons, then you will love to play TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight game on your Android device as well. You can download the game for free from Google Play Store or iOS app store directly on your smartphone, or you can download TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for PC as well using an emulator software.
The action-fighting RPG game allows you to your favorite Transformers like Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and the others in an exciting adventure. In the TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight game, you can collect and control all the iconic bots from across the universe and battle against other real players in an intense 1vs1 battle in huge 3D arenas. The game features stunning 3d graphics which will highlight all the heavy-duty action you will witness when two bots fight it out. You can even create a gauntlet of the Bots you have collected and defenses to protect your base from an attack from other players. There are still many awesome features of the TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for PC game that you can read about below before you install it.
The game is available for smartphones and tablets running on Android OS and iOS and you can intsall it directly on your device by visiting the respective app stores. However, if you want to play the TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight game for PC, then you will have to use an Android emulator software to do that.
TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play; but contains in-game purchases and requires an active Internet connection.
- You can collect and control all the Bots in the Transformers universe, including the movies, TV shows, animated series as well as the toys.
- Create your own base and use the Bots you’ve collected along with the defenses to protect it from outside attacks. You can even create teams and launch raids on enemy bases to loot their equipment.
- In the game, you can battle other players in a 1vs1 battle with devastating robot-vehicle attacks in huge 3D arenas.
- Apart from all the action, there is also an amazing story with classic heroes and villains that you can play in the game.
- You can also team up with your friends or other players to forge alliances and battle other players and their teams in global events to win awesome prizes.
Read: Clash of Clans for PC
The game provides you with responsive touch controls making it easy to control your bots in a 1-on-1 combat battle and with all the strong bots under your command, you can become the Transformers leader and battle for supremacy in the world.
These were some of the features of the game that you should know of before installing it on your computer; and now that we know all about TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for computer, we can focus on the next section and follow the steps to download and install the action game.
Download TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Transformers: Forged to Fight” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the action game.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator. Depending on the Internet connection, it may take some time; but once it is done, TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for PC will be installed successfully.
Read: Legacy of Discord for PC
Now that the game is installed on your computer, you can go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab from the dashboard. You will now see all the apps and games installed and by clicking on the action game icon, you will open it on your desktop screen.
This is how you can download and install TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they too can download and install the game and join you in all the action.