TikTok has become one of the most popular apps in the past year, thanks to its acquisition of Musical.ly, and it has only grown ever since. With more than 500 million monthly active users, the social platform has seen a meteoric rise. If you are not using the application but are interested in trying it out, then we are here to help you get started.
The first step in using any social media application on your smartphone is the signup process and they all are fairly simple. However, there are times when you might want to go through the registration process beforehand so that you don’t leave any space for errors. Keeping that in mind, we have created a guide on how to create TikTok account in 2019, and that too within a few minutes. I recommend you to go through the steps, even if you think you don’t need to, because we’ve streamlined the process and shared how you can create an account and then perform TikTok login from not only your smartphone but also from your computer. So, let’s get started!
How to Create TikTok Account on PC and Mobile?
- Download and install the Tik Tok application on your Android smartphone.
- Once installed, open it and then click on the “Account” tab in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- The app offers multiple options for you to create an account. You can choose to create an account with your email, or register using one of your other social media profiles.
- Tap on the “Signup with Phone or Email” button.
- Then, enter your “email address” or your “phone number” on the next page and complete a verification process before moving on to the next step.
- Next, choose a strong password and complete another verification process.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created your Tik Tok account!
Now, you will be able to create your own videos using the various music and clips available and then share it with the world. You can also follow your favorite content creators, watch the most popular and trending clips and find out the best content to share.
If you want to create TikTok account on computer, then you first need to download TikTok for PC and then follow the exact same steps as mentioned above!
How to Perform TikTok Login in 2019?
If you just created your account, then you won’t have to follow the below steps as you will be automatically logged in. However, if you are using the app on another device, or you already have registered for an account, then follow the below steps:
- Open TikTok on your smartphone and click on the “Account” tab on the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Login” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your “email address” or “phone number”, whichever you chose to create your account with, and enter your password and click on the “tick” button below.
- That’s it! You have successfully logged in to your account.
If you are using the application on your computer through an Android emulator software, then too the steps remain the same which means that you won’t be facing any issues if you use the application on your computer or laptop!
So, this was the complete article featuring the step-by-step guide on how to create an account as well as how to login to TikTok within a few minutes. As I mentioned earlier in the article, you won’t be facing any issues while performing the task and it’s so simple that you don’t even need a helping hand as you simply have to follow the instruction on-screen.
I hope that you liked the article and found it helpful, and if that’s the case, then we’d appreciate it if you could share it with your friends who are keen to join the platform. Also, let us know if you have any suggestions to make the article even better!