The Last Survivor: Stay Alive for PC: We have already discussed a lot of online battle royale games and there are still new ones being launched one after the other. Today we are going to see the latest addition to the long list, titled The Last Survivor: Stay Alive, and it has already started becoming more and more popular thanks to its awesome gameplay and stunning graphics.
The game is quite similar to the other online multiplayer games like PUBG Mobile and Rules of Survival and features all the elements and gameplay mechanics that you are already familiar with. So, when you install The Last Survivor: Stay Alive game on your computer, you will go up against 100 other players on an abandoned island and the one to make it to the last and survive all the assault will win the battle. Sounds good, right? However, it won’t be easy as all the players are gunning for each other and as you make your way to the end point, you will encounter more players than ever making it difficult to take them all out at once. That’s the entire reason why games like The Last Survivor: Stay Alive for PC have become so popular!
So, if you are interested in giving this title a try, then download and install it directly on your Android device via Google Play Store. In this article, we will have a look at the process to install it on our computer; but before that, let’s have a look at all the features.
The Last Survivor: Stay Alive for PC – Features
- The game is absolutely free to download and play. It, however, contains in-game items that cost real money and you need fast and stable internet connection to stay online during the entire battle.
- As the game begins, you will be dropped from an airplane on a deserted island and you have to steer your parachute to land wherever you want to.
- The entire island is filled with several weapons like guns and other firearms, there are various gears available as well and there are several vehicles as well that you can drive allowing you to move faster from one location to another.
- Every battle includes of 100 players, including you, and you have to make sure to take down as many as you can, or encounter, in order to survive till the end and become the last player standing.
- To make things more interesting, the game allows you to customize your characters the way you like by applying various clothing items.
These are some of the features of the The Last Survivor: Stay Alive online game that you should know about. Since the game is slowly, but gradually, becoming popular, you can expect a lot more content in the coming updates. One of the recent updates added new map, new weapons, new vehicles and new fashion set as well. So, if you want to try your hands at this online multiplayer battle royale game, then follow the installation steps below.
Download The Last Survivor: Stay Alive for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 app player on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “The Last Survivor: Stay Alive” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
Depending on your internet connection, it may take a little while to finish the download and install process for The Last Survivor: Stay Alive for PC. However, once it’s installed, you can launch it and start playing immediately.
Read: CrossFire Legends for PC
Go to the “All Apps” tab and then click on the game icon from the list of the installed apps and games on your screen. Complete the initial setup by creating your profile and jump in one of the battles and start playing the game. This is how you can download, install and play The Last Survivor: Stay Alive for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you liked the article, then make sure you share it with your friends as well so that they can join you too!