Telegram is one of the most popular chat applications available, and a great alternative to WhatsApp, and if you’ve been using it to talk with your friends, then you should know that a new version has been launched and its called Telegram X. The alternatives version is built in Swift and offers high speed, slicker animations and a lot of experimental features to use. It is available for free on Google Play Store; but if you want to use it on a bigger screen, then you can download Telegram X for PC using BlueStacks app player within minutes.
The application is quite similar to the original chat app and offers all the features you might be familiar with it. With the Telegram X app, you will be able to chat with your friends for free by sending them text messages, and you can even send them images and videos from your phone’s or computer’s storage. You can even share various links from the Internet, audio files, use smileys and emoticons in your texts, apply various themes to change the interface and do a lot more with it. This new version of the app features separate tabs for chats and calls, like on WhatsApp, allowing you to manage them efficiently. So, if you are interested in downloading Telegram X for PC and use the new experimental features, then follow the steps mentioned below.
The application is completely free to download and use and if you own an Android device, you can download it for free from Google Play Store. Since it is free, you can also use an emulator software to download and install the app on your computer. Before we see the installation steps, let’s have a quick look at all the features.
Telegram X for PC – Features
- The chat app is absolutely free to download and use.
- You need an active Internet connection, so make sure that you have an active data pack or are connected to WiFi.
- The app is faster, offers slicker animations, more themes and has experimental features you can use.
- The Telegram X has all the features offered by the Telegram app, like sending and receiving text messages for free, sending images and videos and documents via chat and more.
- It features a Night Mode, that works extremely well with OLED screens, which helps when you are using the app in the dark. There is also another feature called Bubbles Mode that lets you view messages in bubbles form.
- In the new version, your chats and voice calls are separated in different tabs allowing you to manage them efficiently, and there is a new tab to view all your saved posts as well.
- The Advanced mode in the app gives you access to many new features like swiping actions, hiding keyboards and more.
Read: Hike Messenger for PC
Apart from all the features of Telegram X app listed above, there are many new things that you can use. The app is still in the works, so if you were to install it now, you will be receiving new features regularly with the updates. If you want to try out the app, or you want to use this one instead of the original chat app, then follow the below installation steps to download Telegram X on your computer.
Download Telegram X for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable to App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Telegram X” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official app page in the Play Store will open on your desktop screen.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
When you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun and within minutes, Telegram X for PC will be installed successfully. The installation process may take a little bit longer, depending on the speed of your Internet connection, so please be patient.
Read: Kik for PC Online
Once installed, click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the emulator dashboard and then click on the chat app icon to launch it on your computer screen. Signup and then setup your profile and start chatting with your friends right away. That’s how you can download, install and use Telegram X for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they too can use it to send your messages for free!