Sword Art Online is one of the most popular anime shows that everyone recommends and if you are a gamer as well, then you’d be delighted to know that a game called Sword Art Online: Integral Factor has been launched for smartphones. The game is in the online RPG genre where you will be playing the protagonist in charge of leading the players through the top floors of Aincrad and completing the game. Since it is available for free on Google Play Store, downloading Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC would be a matter of mere minutes.
The main story of the anime show also revolves around an online RPG where the main characters get trapped in a virtual world after they login to the game. Then they have to level up and reach the top floors while defeating powerful monsters just to stay alive and make it out of the game. Similar to that, Sword Art Online: Integral Factor game also traps the players in a virtual world and puts you in charge of leading a band of players and forming an Assault team who’s responsible for clearing the 100s of floors and completing the game. As you advance ahead in the game, you’ll come across the familiar characters from the original SAO story, and you’ll be able to experience side-stories and developments of these characters that wasn’t possible in the main anime show. If you have been a fan of the show for a long time, then whether to download Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC shouldn’t even be a question for you at this moment!
The game is available for free on Google Play Store allowing you to download and install it directly on your smartphone. However, the process of downloading it on your computer is a little bit different, yet extremely simple, and we’ll have a look at the steps after checking out its best features.
Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC – Features
- The game is completely free to download, however it contains third-party ads and optional in-game digital items that can be purchased with real money.
- You play the protagonist, and a member of the Assault Team, working together with the other players in imprisoned by the game to reach the 100th floor of Aincrad and clearing it.
- On your way, you’ll be reliving the very same stories that appeared in the original SAO anime show and you’ll even meet some of the familiar characters and play the behind-the-scenes scenario and the character developments that never appeared in the original story.
- The battle system of the game is truly amazing, as it should be for an action RPG, and you can learn new skills and equip yourself with powerful weapons to take on deadly monsters and come out alive and victorious in the fight.
- Multiplayer action allows you to team up with other players from around the world to take on monsters and defeat them to clear the levels easily.
These were some of the best features of the Sword Art Online: Integral Factor online game that you should expect once you start playing. Since it is a newly released game, there will be many more amazing features and new events added in the coming updates so that should be something you can look forward to. Coming to the installation of the game on a computer, follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll have the game installed in no time.
Download Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
The download process will now begin in the emulator software and within minutes, Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC will be installed successfully. The game isn’t quite big in size, but may require additional data download when you launch it, so make sure to keep your WiFi connection on at all time.
As soon as the game is installed on your computer, the only thing you need to do is click on the game icon by going to the “All Apps” tab. When the game is launched on your desktop screen, complete the initial setup, create your profile and start playing the game immediately. This is how you can download, install and play Sword Art Online: Integral Factor for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends and complete the various levels together!