Battle Royale games are all the rage these days, thanks to the popularity of the PlayerUnknown’s Battleground game, and if you are looking for similar games for your smartphone, then you can check out the latest Survivor Royale game. It is quite similar to other battle royale games and it is available for Android devices for free via Google Play Store. You can also download Survivor Royale for PC using an Android emulator software.
Just like all the other similar games, you have one goal when you start playing, and that is to survive till the end. In the Survivor Royale game, you will be air-dropped on a remote island, along with hundreds of other players, and you have to scour the island for weapons and other items and use them to take out as many enemies as you can while surviving and making it till the end point. The winner will be the one who’s the last player standing in the game. There are different modes available as well – you can play solo or you can choose the cooperative mode and play in 2 or 4 player teams. So, if you are interested in playing the online multiplayer game, Survivor Royale for PC, then you need to follow the steps mentioned in this article and make sure to check out the features to know if this is exactly what you were looking for!
The survivor game is available for Android devices for free via Google Play Store, and you can download and install it immediately. If you want to play the game on a bigger screen, then you can download Survivor Royale game for PC within minutes using BlueStacks app player.
Survivor Royale for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play, however there are in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- Since it is an online multiplayer battle royale game, you need an active and stable Internet connection to play it effectively.
- You will be one of the 100 players air-dropped on a remote and deserted island and where the last player standing wins the game.
- The island is filled with weapons and items that can be collected and used in combat to get rid of other players, and you can also use the several vehicles available to drive through the island and reach the destination.
- Every few minutes, the playable area contracts forcing you to make your way to the end point and fight with all the surviving players to the death.
- You can play the game solo, or in a team of 2 or 4 players.
Read: Rules of Survival for PC
These are some of the features of the Survivor Royale online game that you should know before you download it! Since it is quite a popular game, with millions of players worldwide, it gets regular updates and new servers so that no one is left out. If you liked the features and are intrigued with it, then you can start playing it immediately by following the below steps to download and install the game on your computer.
Download Survivor Royale for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Survivor Royale” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
You will see the download process begin in the emulator, and within minutes, Survivor Royale for PC will be installed. It may take a little longer for the download and installation process to complete as it is a big game, and the time also depends on the speed of your Internet connection, so be patient and let it finish.
Once the game is installed successfully, you can go to “All Apps” in the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. The game will now open, and you can select your avatar and your username and enter one of the battles right away. This is how you can download and install Survivor Royale for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you on the island!