When you use a chat messenger app on your smartphone, you need to make sure that everything you say is encrypted. Signal Private Messenger is one such app that provides end-to-end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message you send or receive. You can use it on your Android or iOS devices or you can download Signal Private Messenger for PC using an Android emulator software.
The application is open source allowing anyone to verify its security by auditing the code making it the only chat messenger app that keeps your messages safe. With Signal Private Messenger app, you can send and receive free text messages, make long-distance calls that are private without any extra charges, send media files like photos and more. You don’t need to remember any login details and the app uses the people from your phonebook to create your contacts list with whom you can chat. You can even create groups and chat with all your friends at the same time. So, if you are interested in the app, then you can download Signal Private Messenger for PC using an emulator software like BlueStacks within minutes.
The open-source chat app is available for Android and iOS and you can download it directly on your device through the respective app stores. To download Signal Private Messenger app for PC, you need to follow a few simple steps and within minutes, you will be able to use the app to send messages.
Signal Private Messenger for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use and needs an Internet connection.
- It is completely open-source allowing you to audit the code and verify its security. Moreover, it is the only app that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols as well as end-to-end encryption to keep all your messages safe.
- You can send text messages to your friends for free and also multimedia files like images, videos and attachments with complete privacy.
- The app uses your phone number and contacts list so you don’t have to remember any login details like username or password whenever you want to use the app.
- Create groups in the app and add all your friends to chat with them privately. The messages are secure and the app server doesn’t have access to any metadata like the group title, group icon or the members.
- You can even use the app to make crystal-clear phone calls to your friends no matter where they are at no extra charge. You will need an Internet connection otherwise data charges may apply.
Read: Kik Messenger for PC
These are some of the features of the Signal Private Messenger for PC app that makes it one of the most secure chat messenger apps for Android and iOS. With open source protocols and the encryption, the app offers you the fastest and the most secure platform to chat with your friends.
Now that we know all about the app and its awesome features, we can see the steps to download Signal Private Messenger for computer. We will use BlueStacks emulator for the download process, so keep your Internet connection active throughout the installation of the app to avoid any problems.
Download Signal Private Messenger for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Signal Private Messenger” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the messenger app.
- The official page of the messenger app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin.
Once you have completed the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator software. As soon as the required files are downloaded and saved, Signal Private Messenger for PC will be installed successfully and you can start using it without any issues.
You can now go to BlueStacks on your computer and then select the “All Apps” tab from the top-right corner of the dashboard. A list of all the apps and games installed on your computer will be displayed and you can launch the messenger app by clicking on its icon. Now, you can setup your account and start chatting with your friends for free.
This is how you can download and install Signal Private Messenger for PC using an Android emulator software! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can use this app to send free messages securely.