Project: Battle for PC: NetEase Games have become quite popular and too invested in the online multiplayer battle royale games as they have been releasing one game after the other for the past few months. After the runaway success of Rules of Survival game, the developers came out with many similar games; and most recently, they have announced Project: Battle game as well.
The game, unlike other survival games, feature some of the best graphics as it is set in a futuristic world. By combining many different elements like survival action, fierce gunfights, fast-paced building, tactical camouflage and more, Project: Battle game looks like it will become as popular as the other titles. The concept of the game is quite amazing as well as you are not just thrown on a battlefield and told to survive till the end. In fact, there’s a story here as the game is set in a not-so distant future where due to technological development of the mind cells, humanity has opened up another dimension known as the Quantum Virtual world. Even in the new dimension, violence has erupted and you have to choose sides. So, when you download Project: Battle for PC, you will definitely get to play a game more unique than the other multiplayer survival games.
Since the game is available for smartphones, you can download it by going to the respective app stores. It’s still in testing and under development so you may find several bugs; but if you are eager to play the game, we’ll help you out with the process.
Project: Battle for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play; but being an online survival game, you need a fast and stable internet connection.
- It is very similar to the other battle royale games like PUBG Mobile, but features much better graphics due to its futuristic storyline. The entire game takes place in the another dimension known as the quantum virtual world and you have to choose between two sides – Wanderers Celestial who represent order and justice or become Zero, the number 1 cyber hunter.
- Moreover, there are elements taken from games like Fortnite and FortCraft as you can build different kinds of building to help you survive. You can break various objects in the virtual world to collect Quantum Cube energy and then use this energy to build bridges, towers or anything that’ll help you take out your opponents.
- Moreover, the game features multiple vehicles for you to use – for air, land or sea travel – and several powerful weapons to bring your opponents down as swiftly as you can.
Read: Iron Throne for PC
If you have been a fan of the online battle royale games, then you definitely will enjoy playing Project: Battle online game as well because it brings a uniqueness to the genre. Since the game is still developing, you can expect a lot more updates in the coming days and once it is all ready for launch, you’ll be able to play the game against some of the best players from around the world. So, let’s have a look at the installation process below!
Download Project: Battle for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Project: Battle” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
The game is quite big in size so make sure that you have a fast and stable internet connection before beginning the process. It may take some time; but once the download is complete and Project: Battle for PC is installed, you can launch the game and begin playing.
As soon as you have completed the above steps, go to “All Apps” tab and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. Now, setup your profile and familiarize yourself with all the controls and jump in the main storyline. This is how you can download, install and play Project: Battle for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, and have downloaded the game, then share it with your friends as well.