If you take a lot of selfies and edit them on your smartphone with various filters, then you would have heard about the Prisma app that converts your photos into modern artworks. You can download the app for free on your smartphone and using an Android emulator software, you can download Prisma for PC as well.
Using the Prisma app, you can turn any of your photos into modern artworks using several filters available. You can apply various filters to your photo, change the settings and the density of the filter and preview it, before saving it and sharing it on social media platforms. The app allows you to share your photos on Facebook as well as on Instagram directly. You can use Prisma for PC to transform your photos in to artworks that resemble the styles of famous artists like Picasso, Munk and others.
In this article, we will see how exactly can you download Prisma app for PC; but before we do that, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the application.
Prisma for PC Online – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- It is available for both Android and iOS devices so you can download it directly on your smartphone from Google Play Store or iOS app store.
- You can become an artist with the help of the application and transform your photos in to modern art.
- Use the several filters as well as stunning photo effects available in the app to convert your photos into artworks that resemble the styles of famous artists.
- The app helps you turn a normal photo into a memorable piece of art within minutes.
- After applying the filter to your photo, you can fine-tune it to get the best results.
- There is a sharing option in the application that allows you to share your photos on Facebook, Instagram and other networks as well as download them on your device.
Read: Snapchat for PC
These are some of the features of the Prisma for PC app and you can expect more awesome filters and art effects in the coming updates. It has already become one of the most popular apps in a very short time.
Now that we are familiar with all the features of the app and what to expect from it, it’s time to see the steps required to download the application on computer or laptop. We will be using BlueStacks to download the app, so follow the steps given below.
Download Prisma for PC / Computer
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator on your computer. So, download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator as it is probably the best one out there.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Prisma” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
If you have followed the above steps properly, Prisma for PC will be successfully installed within minutes. You can also read our guide on downloading Android apps for PC to learn about the installation steps in detail.
To open the app on your computer, go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” option from the dashboard. You will find all the apps and games installed on your PC, including Prisma app. So, click on the app icon and it will launch on your screen.
This is how you can download the photo filter app on your computer using an Android emulator software. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download Prisma for PC online for free.