There are several photography and photo-editing applications in Google Play Store and one of the best is PicsArt Photo Studio. You can use the app on your Android device to take awesome photos as well as edit them the way you like. It is available for free for smartphones and you can also use BlueStacks to download PicsArt for PC.
The photo-editing application comes with a number of features and effects to edit photos like a pro. All you have to do is download the PicsArt app and use the powerful editing tools like picture blending, cropping, filters, clipart packs, stickers, fonts and more to create stunning graphics and artworks. You can take a photo from within the app and then edit it the way you like to make it look more beautiful. Although the app is available for smartphones, you can download PicsArt for PC as well and use it on a bigger screen to edit the photos that you have already stored on your computer.
The application can be downloaded for free on Android and iOS device from their respective app stores. In this article, we will be seeing the simple way to download PicsArt app for PC using an Android emulator software; but first, we need to have a look at its features.
PicsArt for PC Online – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- It’s been downloaded on more than 300 million devices worldwide and is considered to be the #1 photo-editing app.
- You can use the photo-editing tools like cropping and blending and use various filters, cliparts, fonts, stickers and other features to enhance your images.
- The application also comes with various collage templates that you can use to create awesome collages.
- Create meme images, unique collages, use double exposure to turn two photos into one amazing artwork and more.
- You can even draw using the app and apply effects to it and then share it with your friends.
- Check out the various artworks and images during the holidays and take part in various photo-editing challenges to show off your talents.
These are some of the most awesome features of PicsArt for PC application. Since it has been downloaded on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide, it is receives new features and events with the regular updates.
Now that we know all about the features of the PicsArt Photo Studio app, we should see the installation steps to download PicsArt for computer. You need an active Internet connection throughout the process and follow the steps below to get started.
Download PicsArt for PC
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “PicsArt” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the photo studio app.
- The official page of the photo-editing app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it! The download process will now start.
Once you have completed the above steps, you will see the download process will begin. Within a few minutes, PicsArt for PC will be downloaded and installed and ready to be used.
Related: Dolphin Browser for PC
You can now go to BlueStacks app player on your computer and then select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will see all the apps and games installed and when you click on the photo studio app icon, it will open on your desktop.
This is how you can download and install PicsArt for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download PicsArt Photo Studio and edit their photos.