If you think that the Google Play Store is filled only with apps like TikTok or games like Ludo Superstar, then you are dead wrong. In fact, there are some really awesome apps that help you learn new things. In fact, with apps like Photomath, you can solve mathematical problems with ease making it easy for you to complete your homework in no time.
So, what makes Photomath application worth using? The application is basically the no. 1 math learning app that can read and solve problems ranging from arithmetic to calculus by using your phone’s camera. You simply have to point the camera to the problem you are solving, and the app will present you with the solution. That’s not all because you will also get the steps to reach the solution along with the graphs, if there are any. So, you should definitely use the application on your smartphone, or download Photomath for PC because it will definitely help you with the homework, or your kids’ homework.
Downloading the application on your smartphone is simple; but in this article, we are going to see the steps you need to follow in order to download and install the Photomath application on your computer. So, let’s have a look at the steps!
How to Download Photomath for PC?
If you’ve installed any Android apps or games on your computer in the past, then you’d know full well how easy it is. All you need is a working internet connection and an emulator software and you’ll be able to install any app or game from Google Play Store within minutes.
There are quite a lot of emulator programs available on the Internet as of now – like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Andyroid, Remix OS Player and more – and you can use any single one of them. We personally recommend you to go with BlueStacks app player as it is not just the most popular, but also the most updated piece of software that keeps improving. If that’s not the best choice for you and you are looking for a lightweight alternative, then you should go with Nox App Player. The download steps are more or less the same, so the choice of the emulator is of little importance in that aspect.
To download Photomath on your computer, you need to follow the below steps. Before you begin the process, make sure you have a stable internet connection because otherwise the process will take too long to complete.
Steps to Download Photomath for PC:
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Click on the “.exe” setup file to begin the installation process. Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to properly install the emulator program.
- Once installed, launch the app player and complete the setup process by signing in using your Google account.
- The emulator will take a bit more time to load up on the first boot, so be patient.
- After its loaded completely, you will see the dashboard with multiple apps and categories. Click on the “Search” box on the top and then type in “Photomath”.
- When you hit enter, the official app’s page will open on your computer screen.
- Click on the “Install” button and then click on the “Accept” button in the pop-up box to grant all the permissions.
- The pop-up box will close and the download process will now begin.
Now, all you’ve got to do is be patient and let the download and installation process complete on its own. If you’ve got good network connection, it will only take a few seconds.
Once the application is successfully installed on your computer, you can go to the App Center on BlueStacks where all the installed apps are listed and click on the math-learning app icon to launch it. Then, you can use your computer’s webcam to scan the equations and mathematical problems and get the solutions you need.
Read: KineMaster for PC
Features of Photomath for PC
With more than 50 million users worldwide, you can be sure that the app functions really well. It doesn’t really matter why you need the app because it will help you improve your understanding on the mathematical problem that you are currently facing by explaining the solution step-by-step.
The application is not just for students, but also for parents and teachers because it can help you teach the kids calculus in a fun, and informative, way.
Some of the features of the app includes:
- Smart Camera Calculator
- Handwriting recognition
- Step-by-step explanation to the problems and equations
- Instant help to any question
- Animated instructions to explain the solution in a more understandable way
- Multiple explanation methods for all kinds of students
- Beautiful graphs to different equations
And if you are wondering just how much Photomath can help you, then here’s everything that the app currently supports: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, algebraic expressions, linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, trigonometry, exponential and logarithmic functions, derivatives and integrals, graphs and many more.
It doesn’t matter how good you are at doing Maths or teaching it to your kids, you can always have a helping hand which can give you multiple explanations to existing problems.
So, don’t think and just download Photomath for PC or on your smartphone and immediately improve your learning capabilities and find a new approach to solving complex mathematical problems. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends as well because they will surely appreciate the suggestions.