Photo Lab Picture Editor is one of the best photo editing apps on Google play Store that provides you with a ton of effects and visuals to apply on your favorite pictures. With the app, you can transform your normal photo into a professional photograph within minutes. The app is available on smartphones, but you can easily download Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC as well using an Android emulator software.
With the application installed on your computer, you will be able to take advantage of a vast collection of photo effects to make your pictures look stunning. If that wasn’t enough for you to download Photo Lab Picture Editor app, then you can even create face manipulations, photo montages and add realistic effects with it. There are several other features that the photo editing app offers, some of which include neural art styles, photo frames, photo filters, photo collages and more. So, if you are the type of person who not only loves to click photos, but also edit them to make them more appealing, then Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC is exactly what you need. The app is available for free, so you can download it immediately and start the editing process.
The application is available on Google Play Store; so if you own an Android device, you can install it directly from there. If you want to download Photo Lab Picture Editor app for PC, then you will have to follow a few steps to install the application via an Android emulator software.
Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use. It is, however, an internet-based app, so make sure that you are connected to WiFi or have an active data pack.
- It features over 50 preset styles that you can use to transform your regular photograph into an artwork within minutes.
- There are many photo filters available to play with like black and white, neon glow, oil painting and many more that can be applied on your photo; and with a ton of beautiful photo frames to choose from, you can add a final touch to your photos.
- The realistic photo effects help you to place your photos in unlikely settings, be it on a car or chilling on a beach, allowing you to showcase your photo-editing talents.
- The app also allows you to perform face swap easily so that you can turn yourself or your friends into a pirate, a monster or anything you like. You can even create photo collages with the app and perform face manipulation within a few minutes.
Read: PicsArt for PC
These are some of the features of the Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC app, and since hundreds of millions of people have downloaded it, new features and updates are released regularly. If you too are someone who loves to click and save beautiful photographs, then you need to download the application right now. Downloading it on your smartphone is quite simple; but if you are interested in downloading it on your computer, then follow the below installation steps.
Download Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Photo Lab Picture Editor” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the app.
- The official page of the photo-editor app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator software. Once all the files are downloaded, Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC will be installed; but it may take a little longer as well depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
Read: Flipagram for PC
Once the app is installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab in the top-right corner of the BlueStacks dashboard and then click on the app icon to launch. You can now start editing your photos and then share them on your social media profiles like Facebook or Instagram. This is how easy it is to download and install Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download and use it.