One Piece has been the longest running manga series and one of the most popular anime shows all across the world. There are people who grew up reading the manga, and people who recently started reading it and got hooked with it. So, if you are a fan of the series, then you will really enjoy playing One Piece Treasure Cruise on your smartphone. The game takes you to the world of pirates and puts you in the original stories from the show allowing you to relive the most epic moments. You can either download the game on your smartphone or, if you want to experience it on a bigger screen, download and install One Piece Treasure Cruise for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
The game takes you to the world of pirates where you can join Luffy and the Straw Hat crew on their quest to find the legendary treasure. You can explore each chapter of the epic journey and complete quests as you travel. With the One Piece Treasure Cruise game installed, you will be able to recruit some of your favorite characters, each with their own unique abilities, from the show and take part in thrilling battles. It features a tap-battle system where you can unleash tandem attacks to deal devastating damage to your enemies, and you can work out strategies or chain together different attacks to take down strong opponents. So, if you are a fan of the series, then you should download One Piece Treasure Cruise for PC and give it a try.
The game is free to download for Android devices, and you can download and install it directly from Google Play Store. If you want to enjoy playing the game on a bigger screen, then you can download it on your computer as well using an emulator software.
One Piece Treasure Cruise for PC – Features
- The game is absolutely free to download and play; but contains in-game digital items that can be purchased with real money.
- Enter the world of One Piece and join the Straw Hat crew on their journey to find the legendary treasure.
- You can create your own pirate crew by recruiting your favorite characters from the show and creating unconventional pairings that you won’t ever see on the anime show.
- Relive the epic story arcs from the original show, complete chapters, go on adventures and complete quests.
- Use the unique abilities of your characters to unleash powerful attacks on your opponents in a battle and take them down with ease. You can even evolve your characters to improve their stats and make them more powerful.
These are some of the features of the One Piece Treasure Cruise online game that you should know about before you start playing it. The game is quite popular, as it has been downloaded on more than 70 million devices worldwide; and as a result, it receives regular updates with new features and content. So, if you are a fan and you want to play it on your computer, then follow the installation steps below to get the game.
Download One Piece Treasure Cruise for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 app player on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “One Piece Treasure Cruise” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
You will now see the download process begin in the emulator software, and within minutes, One Piece Treasure Cruise for PC will be installed successfully. If the process takes a little longer, then be patient as your Internet speed may be the reason.
As soon as the game is installed on your computer, click on the “All Apps” tab, then click on the game icon from the list of installed apps and it will launch on your desktop and you can start playing the game immediately. This is how you can download and install One Piece Treasure Cruise for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can join you on the adventure!