Mobile Legends is an action game available for smartphones in which you can join your friends and take part in 5v5 showdown with real opponents from around the world. You can download the game for free on your Android device through Google Play Store; but if you want to enjoy the breathtaking graphics on a bigger screen, then you can download Mobile Legends for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
The action game allows you to choose your favorite heroes and build the best team with your comrades and your friends and enter the battle arena to fight with real players. The Mobile Legends game allows you to control your enemy, block the damage and even heal your own teammates. Moreover, you can even choose Tanks, Mages, Assassins, Marksmen and more heroes to assist you in winning the battle. The game decides the winner based on their skills only, so you will have to play harder and fight better than others to win in the battle arena. So, if you are interested in fighting other players in the 10-minute battle, then download Mobile Legends for PC within minutes and join your friends in the battle against enemy teams.
In this article, we are going to see the steps to download and install Mobile Legends game for PC. If you own an Android device, then you can get it easily from the Play Store; but to download it on your computer, you will have to use an Android emulator software.
Mobile Legends for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and contains in-game purchases.
- You can take part in 5v5 real-time battles and fight against real opponents in various locations and try to take control of the enemy’s tower.
- You are part of a team and you should take advantage of that by coming up with strategies and helping each other out to defeat your opponents.
- The matchmaking in the game takes only 10 seconds and the battle will last for up to 10 minutes.
- The controls of the game are simple and easy to master with virtual joystick on the left and the skill buttons on the right.
- The best part about the game is that if you are disconnected while in the middle of the battle, an AI will take over your character for you to avoid a 4v5 situation until you are reconnected, which takes mere seconds.
Since the game is an online MOBA game, it is extremely popular among people who love action games. With regular updates that brings new heroes, customizations, new events and features, the Mobile Legends for PC game is definitely worth playing.
Now that we have read all about the game and know what to expect once we start playing it, we should see the steps to download and install Mobile Legends for computer. The installation steps are listed below, so make sure to keep your Internet connection active while you are installing the game.
Download Mobile Legends for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Mobile Legends” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will now see a download progress bar appear in the emulator software signifying that the download process has begun. Depending on your Internet connection and the size of the game, it may take some time but once all the required files are saved, Mobile Legends for PC will be installed successfully.
All you have to do now is open the game on your computer, join other players and start fighting in the battle arena. To do that, you need to open BlueStacks and then click on the “All Apps” tab which will take you to the section where you can access all the apps installed. From the list, click on the Mobile Legends game icon and it will launch on your computer screen. Choose your hero, join a team and start fighting with players from around the world.
This is how you can download and install Mobile Legends for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and join you in the battle arena.