Ludo is one of the board games that everyone of us have played when we were a child, and recently, there have been many online variations of the game popping up, some of which can also be downloaded on a smartphone. Ludo Stars is one such game that is available for Android smartphone, and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. The game is absolutely free, which means that you can even download Ludo Stars for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
If you’ve played the game before, then you’d know how simple yet fun it is. But if you aren’t aware of it, then the game is a dice-and-race type of game where you move ahead according to the number appearing on the dice. With the Ludo Stars game installed on your computer, you will be able to play it offline against your friends or against a computer; but if you want a real challenge, then you can play the online multiplayer mode to enter the game against players from around the world. The rules are simple and to begin your game, you need to roll a six to move your pawn out of the starting area. If someone else’s pawn captures your pawn, then it will be sent back to the starting area to start over again. So, if you are intrigued by the game play of Ludo Stars for PC, or you want to relive those happy moments, then download it and start playing it right now.
The game is available for Android devices and if you own one, you can download it from Google Play Store. If you want to download the game on your computer, then you’d have to follow a few simple installation steps mentioned below.
Ludo Stars for PC – Features
- The game is absolutely free to download, but contains in-game digital purchases.
- You can play the game in offline mode against your friends or against a computer opponents, but there is an online multiplayer mode as well that pits you against real players from across the world.
- You can even connect your Facebook account with the game and challenge your friends to a game, or create private rooms and invite your friends and other players.
- The rules are pretty much the same – you have to roll a six to move out of the starting area and begin the game, and roll a six for every pawn. When a player captures other players’ pawn, it will be returned to the starting area. When you roll a six, you get an additional roll.
- The user interface is simple and combines the classic game of Ludo with the modern gaming experience.
Read: Ludo King for PC
These are some of the best features of the Ludo Stars online game that you should know before you download it and start playing it with your friends. The game is one of the best games to enjoy when played with your friends or your family members. So, if you are interested in it, then you need to follow the below steps to install the board games on your computer.
Download Ludo Stars for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 app player on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Ludo Stars” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
When you complete the above steps, the download process will start and within minutes, Ludo Stars for PC will be installed successfully. Once installed, you can launch the game and start playing it with your friends.
To launch the game on your computer, you will need to go to “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon to launch it on your screen. That’s how you can download, install and play Ludo Stars for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article and have successfully installed it, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can play it with their family members!