Ludo is one of the classic games that we all used to play when we were kids and as times have changed, the board game has come to your mobile devices as well in the form of Ludo Star. If you own a smartphone running Android or iOS platform, then you can get it from the app store; or you can download Ludo Star for PC using an Android emulator software.
If you are familiar with Ludo game, then you would already know how to play and what the rules are. The Ludo Star game for mobile follows the same principle, and it allows you to play the game with your friends or play online with other players from around the world. It even provides you with an option to chat with the players so that you can make new friends who share the same interest. One interesting feature of the Ludo Star for PC game is that it has a Team vs Team mode where two players can make a team and complete with the remaining players to see who wins the game. Apart from that, there are many interesting features in the game and once you sit down with your friends to play it, you will definitely have an amazing time.
If you own an Android or iOS smartphone, you can go to the respective app store and download the game from there. By doing this, you can enjoy it whenever and wherever you want. However, you can even download Ludo Star game for PC so that you can play the game against your friends or other players online from the comfort of your home.
Ludo Star for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play.
- If you want to play with other players or in the team format, then you need to keep your Internet connection active.
- You can login to the game using your Facebook account and invite your friends as well to join you.
- The game features all the rules you know of the Ludo game and you can play with random players in 2 or 4 player matches.
- There are different variations available in the game as well – Classic, Master and Quick.
- You can even chat with other players in the game, send emojis to them and make new friends online.
- The free magic chest offers you daily rewards so that you can keep playing.
Read: Ludo King for PC
These are some of the features of the Ludo Star game that you should know before you download it on your computer. There is nothing different in the mobile version of the game and every rule is the same as that of the board game that you know about. If you are ready to download it on your PC, then follow the steps below.
Download Ludo Star for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Ludo Star” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the board game.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator to install Ludo Star for PC. It may take a few minutes depending on the Internet connection, but don’t be patient and let the entire process be finished.
Read: Super Mario Run for PC
Once installed, you can then click on the “All Apps” tab in the BlueStacks emulator and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Ludo Star for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article and would like to play it with your friends, then share this post with them so that they too can download the game on their computers and join you in an online game against other players.