Ludo is one of the many games that we have played when we were child and is one of the few board games that I really enjoyed. Now, we have smartphones and so the popular board game, named Ludo King, is available digitally and you can play it for free. The game is available in Google Play Store for Android and if you want to enjoy it on a bigger screen, then you can download Ludo King for PC as well using BlueStacks app player.
The game has been played in India for centuries now and it hasn’t changed much. You need 2-4 players to play the game and the awesome rules make it even fun with friends. With the Ludo King game, you can not only play the multiplayer mode with your friends, but you can even choose to play the game against the computer or play it online against people from around the world. If you are aware of the rules, then you would know that the 4 tokens given to each player must complete a round and reach the center of the board, without getting attacked by other players’ token. Also, you need to cast a 6-sided die to move out of the starting point, which makes it all the more fun. So, if you are interested in downloading Ludo King for PC to play the game once again, then you can do so right now without wasting any time.
The game is available for Android device and you can download it for free by going to Google Play Store on your phone. However, to download and install Ludo King game for PC, we will need to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
Ludo King for PC – Features
- The game is free to download; but contains in-game purchases and advertising.
- The multiplayer mode allows 2-4 players to play the game, or you can play against a computer or play the game online against real players from around the world.
- Each player gets 4 tokens and you need to cast a 6-sided dice to move out the tokens from the home. Unless you cast a 6-sided dice, you can’t move out your token. Once the token is out, you need to complete the entire round of the board and make it to the finish line, which is the center of the board, all the while avoiding the other players’ tokens.
- If another players’ token lands on the exact same spot where your token is placed, then your token will be moved back to home, which is the starting point and you will have to begin again.
- Just like Ludo King, you can even enjoy playing Snakes and Ladders, yet another popular board game.
If you have played the game before, then you are going to love playing it on your computer or mobile. Playing it with friends is the best way to enjoy the game, so make sure that you download Ludo King for PC and get your friends together or find players online to play the game.
There are many features of the game that you will come to know when you start playing. Since the rules are simple, you won’t be finding any issues following them. Along with Ludo King for computer, there is also Snakes and Ladders, that is equally enjoyable. So, let’s move on to the next section and see how exactly can we download and install the game on our computer.
Download Ludo King for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Ludo King” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the board game.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now start.
When you complete following the above steps, you will see that the download process for the game has begun in the emulator. Once the requires files are saved, Ludo King for PC will be installed successfully and you will be able to start playing it.
Once the game is installed, you can launch it by going to BlueStacks app player. On the dashboard, click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the game icon to open it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Ludo King for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and play it along with you.