There are thousands of games in Google Play Store featuring zombies, and all of them are extremely popular. There’s something really exciting when you are in a battle against the army of the undead and if you like playing such games, then Last Day Alive is the latest addition. The action-shooter game takes you to the world populated by zombies and you have to survive the ordeal. Since the game is available for free, you can download Last Day Alive for PC as well using an Android emulator software.
The game is similar to all the zombie games as you have to collect various weapons and use them to kill the hordes of zombies to make your way through and keep yourself alive. Apart from that, Last Day Alive game allows you to build your own camps so that you can defend yourself against enemy attacks, and you can even get on the chopper and lay waste on enemy bases to steal their resources and weapons. Apart from the story mode, you can take part in intense PvP action and fight against real players from around the world, either solo or in team battles, and you can join hands with your friends to build the ultimate base. If all these features of the Last Day Alive for PC game interests you, then you should give it a try!
The action-shooter game is available on Google Play Store, and you can download it directly on your smartphone. If you want to experience the game on a bigger screen, then you can follow the steps to download the game on your computer mentioned later in the article.
Last Day Alive for PC – Features
- The game is free to download; but you can use real money to purchase extra times, though it is completely optional.
- Arm yourself with several weapons, ranging from snipers, assault rifles, shotguns and more, and save the stranded survivors from the hordes of zombies.
- Build your encampment and defend yourself against enemy attacks. You can also get on the chopper and rain deadly storm of bullets to attack enemy bases and steal their resources and weapons.
- Test your survival skills by engaging in a PvP battle against real players from around the world. You can either play solo tournaments or take part in 2v2 multiplayer tournaments.
- There will be several zombie bosses in the game that you need to defeat and they are stronger than regular zombies as they can jump, wear armor, explode releasing toxic gases and do a lot more.
Read: Gods of Rome for PC
These are some of the features of the Last Day Alive online game that will make it worth your while to play the game. Since the game features zombies and provides you with a number of weapons to shoot them down, you’d never be bored of the game. So, if you are intrigued by the action-shooter game, and would like to download it, follow the steps below to install the game on your computer.
Download Last Day Alive for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Last Day Alive” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
Depending on the internet connection on your computer, the download and installation process of Last Day Alive for PC may take a few minutes, but once it is completed, you will be able to launch the the game immediately.
Read: Survivor Royale for PC
As soon as the game is installed, you can click on the “My Apps” tab where you will see all the apps and games installed, and then you can click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. That’s how easy it is to download, install and play Last Day Alive for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, and have started playing the game, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can join you in the post-apocalyptic world!