Kik Messenger is considered as one of the best chat messengers for smartphones running Android and iOS and you can also download Kik for PC using BlueStacks emulator. In this article, we will see the installation guide and also the steps to perform Kik login and signup process.
When you use Kik Messenger on your computer or your smartphone, you won’t have to add your phone number to create an account. Instead, you can use your email address and keep your private information safe. With the application, you can easily send and receive text messages, videos, photos as well GIFs and various files. It also allows you to find friends from around the world using the search option. There are many features that makes Kik for PC one of the best chat apps in the world and we are going to see how to install the app on our computer.
You can download the app for free for Android and iOS; but in this article, we are going to learn the steps to install Kik Messenger for PC. Before we get to it, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the application.
Kik for PC Online – Features
- The application is completely free to download and requires an Internet connection.
- You can send unlimited free text messages for free using the application and have a nice conversation with your friends and family members.
- With the app, you can also send videos, images, GIFs and other media files as messages.
- You can easily create groups and add all your friends to it.
- One of the best part about Kik Messenger is that it doesn’t ask you for your phone number to create an account but requires an email address keeping your number safe.
- It comes with a built-in web browser allowing you to surf the Internet and find new things to share with your friends without leaving the app.
- Other features of the app include several smileys, built-in meme generator, games etc.
- Use the search option to find new people to be friends with by using their usernames.
Related: Snapchat Online for PC
These are some of the best features of Kik Messenger for PC that makes it one of the most popular app. There are many more features that you will come across once you start using the application.
Now that you know what the app can do and what to expect from it when you start using it, you can now follow the steps to install Kik on computer. Make sure to keep your Internet connection active and follow the below steps.
Download Kik Messenger for PC Online
- You need to download an Android emulator on your computer. So, download and install BlueStacks 2 on your computer.
- Complete the setup process of the emulator by logging in with your Gmail ID.
- Click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Kik Messenger” and click on the find button.
- A new tab will open displaying all the apps in Google Play Store search page.
- Click on the first link and the official Play Store page of the application will open.
- Click on the Install button on the page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
The download process will begin once you complete the above steps and within minutes, Kik for PC will be installed on your computer. If you want to learn about the download steps in detail, then you can read our guide on downloading Android Apps for PC.
Related: Google Allo for PC
Kik Login / Signup – Kik Online for PC
Once the application is installed on your computer, go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will see all the Android apps and games installed, including Kik Messenger. So, click on the app icon to launch it.
You will see a welcome screen when you open Kik online app asking you to either Register or Login to your account. If you already have an account, then you can use your Kik login credentials to access it. If you don’t have an account, then click on the Register button.
When you click on the Register button, you will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your details and signup for Kik Messenger. Enter your first and last name, your email address, choose a unique username, enter a password and your birth date.
After entering the details, click on the Register button to create your account. You will receive an email containing a confirmation link, so go to your email account and click on the link to confirm your Kik online account. You have successfully completely the Kik signup process!
If you already have an account with the application, then all you need to do is click on the Login button on the welcome screen and you will be redirected to the login page.
Enter your Kik login credentials like your username or email address and your account password and click on the login button. You will now be able to access your account and chat with your friends from your computer.
This is how you can easily download Kik Messenger for PC using BlueStacks emulator. You can easily perform the Kik signup process to create your own account online for free or login to Kik and start chatting with your friends.
If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends so that they too can download Kik for PC and continue their conversations online. Also, let us know what you think about the article on Kik online app!