If you own a smartphone, then you must have a messaging app installed to send texts to your friends whenever you want. KakaoTalk app is one such application that makes it easy for you to send messages or make free calls. You can even download KakaoTalk for PC and chat with your friends online.
There are many chat apps available for Android smartphones and one of the them is KakaoTalk app. With the app, you can not only send text messages, photos, videos and voice notes, but also make free voice and video calls to your friends for free. It provides you with a really fast way to communicate and using the Internet on your smartphone, it allows you to send messages for free. The application has group chats feature, emoticons, voice filter and even supports Android Wear. So, if you want to download KakaoTalk for PC to stay in touch with your friends who use the app on their smartphone, you can do so by following the steps below.
You can download the chat app on your smartphone running on Android and iOS from their respective app stores. In this article, however, we are going to see how to download KakaoTalk app for PC after we see some of its best features.
KakaoTalk for PC Online – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use but make sure to stay connected with WiFi while using it.
- More than 150 million people worldwide use the app to send text messages, photos, videos as well as voice notes to their friends and loved ones for free.
- The app is a cross-platform app available on Android, iOS, BlackBerry as well as Windows OS.
- You can make high quality voice as well as video calls for free. These calls can be 1-on-1 calls or group calls.
- With the Group chat feature, you can chat with all your friends at the same time.
- The app has several emoticons that can be used in a conversation to make it more expressive.
- You can even use the Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filter to make fun calls to your friends.
These are some of the features of KakaoTalk for PC app that makes it one of the best messaging apps available. There are other features as well like sharing your location, multitask during calls, built-in games, schedule appointments and see who read your messages.
Now that we have seen most of the features of the app that makes it so cool, we can proceed with the next section and see how to download KakaoTalk for computer. We will be using BlueStacks emulator to download and install the chat app.
Download KakaoTalk for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable to App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “KakaoTalk” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official app page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
You will see a download bar appear in the emulator and once the progress is completed and all the files are downloaded, KakaoTalk for PC will be installed. You can check out our article on downloading Android apps for PC to learn about all the installation steps in much more detail.
Related: Google Allo for PC
The chat app is now installed on your computer and you can go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the app icon to open it on your desktop screen.
This is how you can download KakaoTalk for PC using an emulator software! Share the article with your friends so that they too can download and use the app online.