If you want to use an app to video chat with your friends, then IMO app is the best one out there. It is available for Android and iOS and if you want, then you can download IMO for PC as well using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
You can use the application to make free voice as well as video calls with high quality. Moreover, you can also send and receive text messages and have a conversation with your friends for free using the IMO video call app. It allows you to send unlimited messages or have a video chat with your friends or family over your 2G, 3G, 4G or WiFi connection. You can have a one-on-one call or group video calls with the app without compromising on the sound and video quality. You can use the app on a bigger screen by downloading IMO for PC online so that you can have more screen to share while you are talking to your loved ones.
The video call app is available for free on Android and iOS devices and can be installed directly through Google Play Store and iOS app store. In this article, we will see the steps to download IMO app for PC after we see all the features of the application.
IMO for PC Online – Features
- The video calling app is completely free to download and use.
- It uses your devices 2G, 3G, 4G or WiFi connection to make voice and video calls and send text messages, so make that you have a data pack active or data charges may apply.
- Using the app, you can send and receive unlimited text messages for free and have a conversation with your friends.
- The app allows you to make voice calls as well as video calls with HD quality for free.
- You can even make group calls and talk to all your friends or your entire family at the same time.
- All the chats and the calls are encrypted.
- Apart from the text messages, you can share photos as well as videos with your friends and use several stickers to convey your feeling better.
These are some of the best features of the IMO for PC app that makes it one of the most popular and most downloaded video calling app for smartphones. With regular updates, the developers make sure that you get the most out of it.
Now that we know all about the video calling app and its features, we should now proceed to the next section and see how to download and install IMO video call app for computer. To download the app, we will need an Android emulator software and a stable Internet connection.
Download IMO for PC – IMO Video Call App Download
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “IMO” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official page of the video call app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will now see that the download process has begun in the emulator software. It may take some time but once it’s done, IMO for PC will be installed successfully.
Read: Snapchat Online
To open the application on your PC, you can go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab where you will see all the Android apps and games installed. Click on the IMO app icon and it will open on your desktop. You can now create your account and start sending text messages or make voice or video calls to your friends for free.
This is how you can download IMO for PC app using an emulator software! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can chat with their loved ones using IMO video call app for PC.