Free Fire – Battlegrounds is the ultimate survival game where you have to make sure to stay alive as long as you can to make it to the end point safe and sound. The game is similar to other online multiplayer games popping up on the Google Play Store, and allows you to battle against real players from around the world in a 10 minute battle royale. The game is available to download for free; but you can even use an emulator software to download Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC so that you can enjoy playing it on a bigger screen.
The game, which is very much similar to Rules of Survival, begins by dropping 50 players, including you, from a plane on a deserted island so that you can fight with each other and survive the longest. The Free Fire – Battlegrounds game allows users to choose their starting point as they can control where they land with the parachute; and once you are on the ground, you have to make sure to stay within the safe zone which is shrinking every few minutes and make your way to the end point. There are many weapons and items scattered across the island that you can collect and then use them to kill any opponents you encounter. There are also various vehicles available on the island that you can drive to explore the island. The objective of the Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC is to survive till the end and make it to the end point, so make sure that you don’t get killed by any other player.
Since the game is available in Google Play Store for free, you can either download it on your Android smartphone or you can download and install the multiplayer game on your computer as well. Let’s have a look at its features and then see the installation steps.
Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC – Features
- The online multiplayer game is free to download and play.
- Although it’s free, there are in-game items that you can purchase with real money. You also need a stable Internet connection to play the game smoothly.
- Unlike other survival games, like Survivor Royale, you can form guilds here with other players and completely dominate the battleground.
- The game tests you at every corner as you don’t simply have to stay safe from other players, but also stay within the shrinking safe zone, avoid the airstrikes and survive to become the last man standing.
- You can create a 4-player squad at the beginning and then use the in-game chat system to strategize and destroy all your opponents.
- It features easy-to-use controls and amazing graphics allowing you to enjoy playing it to the fullest.
These are some of the best features of the Free Fire – Battlegrounds online game that you should know before you start playing it. There are many online multiplayer battle royale games available for your smartphones; so if you want to experience the thrill of playing such games on a bigger screen, you can follow the below installation steps to download it on your computer. Make sure that you have an active Internet connection when you follow the below mentioned steps!
Download Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Free Fire – Battlegrounds” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box, and you are done!
When you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun and within minutes, Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC will be installed successfully. It may take a few minutes for the entire installation process to finish, so be patient.
Read: Hero Hunters for PC
Once the game is installed on your computer, click on the “My Apps” tab in the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon from the list of installed apps and games to launch it on your computer screen. Create your profile, choose your squad and enter the battle royale along with several other players and fight with them to become the last man standing. That’s how easy it is to download, install and play Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, and have started playing the game, share it with your friends so that they can join you as well!