FortCraft is the latest survival game to be launched on Google Play Store for Android devices and if you are fan of multiplayer battle royale games, then you are going to love playing this on your smartphoens as well. The online game is available in the Play Store for free and you can download it directly from there; but if you want to play the game on a bigger screen and enjoy all the awesome graphics and gameplay, then you can download FortCraft for PC as well using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
You may have already played the Rules of Survival online game, but this one’s a little bit different as it allows players to build various things in the game. The FortCraft game has fully destructible environments where you can smash your way through vehicles, buildings, trees and anything else to collect different materials and then use those materials to build structures on-the-fly. If there’s a river in your way, you can build yourself a bridge and cross it and if there’s a mountain in your way, build yourself a ladder and keep moving. Apart from this feature of the game, it does have the elements on multiplayer battles as you have to make sure that you be the last player standing to win. Just like other survival games, FortCraft for PC as well features a massive map and a collection of amazing weapons to use while you make your way to the end point.
There are many amazing features in this new game that you’d enjoy once you start playing it. You can download it and install it directly on your smartphone through Google Play Store, or you can follow a few simple installation steps to download the game on your computer as mentioned below!
FortCraft for PC – Features
- The game is free to download; but needs an Internet connection and has optional in-game digital purchases.
- It features a massive map to explore with around 13 brand-new environments that you can explore and play in.
- With fully destructible environments, you can smash your way through the trees, building and vehicles and collect all the materials. You can then build structures on the go as you see fit and as per your requirements. You can build bridges to cross rivers, build ladders to climb mountains, build towers to reach a vantage point and a solid fortress to make sure you win the game.
- There are 12 unique weapons spread in 5 different classes – pistol, shotgun, sub-machine gun, rifle and sniper rifle – available so that you can take care of your enemies. You also get access to special weapons like bazookas, grenade launchers and flamethrowers to deal massive damage to your opponents.
- The game currently offers 3 different game modes that you can play, and there are also ranked seasons where you can battle with other players online for a place in the online leaderboards.
Read: Survivor Royale for PC
These are some of the best features of the FortCraft online game that everyone should know of! Since the game is quite new and recently released, you should expect to see a lot more amazing features in the coming days as the game receives more and more updates. You’ll see new weapons, new structures and new places to explore as you keep playing the online survival game. If you are getting intrigued with all these features and would like to try it out, then follow the below steps to download and install FortCraft on your computer.
Download FortCraft for PC Online
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “FortCraft” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it! The process will now start.
Once you have completed the above steps, you’ll see that the download process has begun and within a few minutes, FortCraft for PC will be installed successfully. Since the game is a little big in size, the installation process may take a while longer depending on your internet connection, so be patient and let it complete.
As soon as the game’s installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab on the top of the BlueStacks dashboard and then select the game icon. This will launch the battle royale game on your computer screen and now all you have to do is complete the initial setup, create your profile and jump in one of the online battles. This is how you can download, install and play FortCraft for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in the online battle royale game!