Looking for a fun to play game that is extremely similar to some of the most popular games on Google Play Store? If the answer is yes, then check out Forge of Legends game that is similar to the Clash Royale game in terms of gameplay. The only thing different is the characters and cards which you will definitely enjoy playing with. You can download it on your smartphone or use an emulator software to download Forge of Legends for PC within minutes.
If you have played Clash Royale on your smartphone, then you won’t have any difficulties in playing Forge of Legends game either as it is the exact same game, just graphics and the cards have been changed. Collect various cards as you progress ahead in the game and unlock new arenas and create an unbeatable deck that you can use to destroy the towers of your enemies to gain victory. As you unlock new arenas, you will be able to collect more powerful cards and you will face tougher opponents as well. The game even allows you to join a clan or play a friendly game against your friends to find out who’s better or to just check how powerful your deck is. So, if you are looking forward to download Forge of Legends for PC, then you first need to check out its features and then use the emulator software to install it.
If you have a smartphone, then you can download the game directly from the respective app stores. However, if you are going to download Forge of Legends game for PC, then you will need to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player!
Forge of Legends for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play, but it requires an Internet connection and contains premium in-game items.
- Unlock new arenas in the game by collecting trophies from each battle. You get trophies when you defeat an opponents and when you have a certain amount of them, you will advance on to the next arena.
- Collect new and powerful cards that spawn powerful troops on the battlefield to make sure that your enemy’s tower is completely annihilated before you go for their King’s tower.
- Create a unique and well-balanced deck of cards and play against real players from around the world in real time.
- Join a clan and battle with your friends as well, or play the PvE mode for a refreshing experience.
Read: Clash of Clans for PC
These are some of the features of the Forge of Legends game that you should know before you download it. There aren’t many features that you won’t already be aware of, but the game is regularly updated with new bug fixes and cards to keep the players hooked to the game. If you are intrigued with it, then let’s see the steps to download it on your computer.
Download Forge of Legends for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Forge of Legends” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the strategy game.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, the download process will begin and within minutes, Forge of Legends for PC will be installed successfully. Now, all you have to do is launch the game and start playing.
Click on the “All Apps” tab in the emulator software and then tap on the icon of the strategy game to open it on your computer screen. Next, create your account and setup your profile and get in your first battle to get the hang of things.
This is how you can download and install Forge of Legends for PC using BlueStacks within a few steps! If you liked the article and have downloaded the game, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you and help you out against tougher opponents.