There are several file manager apps available on Google Play Store; but we all know that ES File Explorer is one of the best and most popular app for Android. You can download it for free on your Android device and if you want, then you can download ES File Explorer for PC as well using an Android emulator software.
The ES File Manager app allows you to manage all the files and folders on your Android device and offers you a number of features to help you do it properly. Not only can you create new folders, move/cut/copy/paste files or rename them; you can even access features like remote files access, cloud storage support, root explorer, Bluetooth file browser, app manager, cache cleaner and much more. You can use the file manager on your smartphone as well as on your computer to move files easily between the devices. If you are interested to download ES File Explorer for PC, then there’s an extremely easy way to do that within minutes.
In this article, we will be seeing how to download ES File Explorer app for PC using BlueStacks emulator. Before we see the installation steps, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the file manager application.
ES File Explorer for PC – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- The file manager app offers powerful tools to manage all the files and folders on your device allowing you to cut/copy/paste files, move them to a different location, rename them, compress or extract the zip folders and more.
- It comes with a remote file access option that can be used to browse the content on your smartphone from your computer.
- There is an App Manager option as well in the app that allows you to install/uninstall the apps on your device seamlessly.
- You can kill tasks with a simple click to free up the RAM and with cache cleaner, you can delete junk files to free the internal storage space.
- There are other features as well of the ES File Explorer app like Bluetooth file browser, auto-start manager, smart charge feature, FTP access, WiFi file transfer and much more.
These are some of the awesome features of the file manager app that you should know of. There are still many features that you can use with ES File Explorer for PC like root explorer, cloud storage option and others.
Now that we know about the application and its features, we should proceed to the next steps and see how to download ES File Explorer on computer. Make sure to keep your Internet connection active during the entire process to complete it without any issues.
Download ES File Explorer for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “ES File Explorer” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the file manager app.
- The official page of the file explorer app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will see that the download process has now begun in the emulator! It may take some time to complete the process; but once it’s done, ES File Explorer for PC will be installed successfully.
To access the app on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks emulator and click on the “All Apps” tab in the top-right corner. You will see all the apps and games installed on your computer and when you click on the file manager app, it will launch on your desktop.
This is how easy it is to download and install ES File Explorer for PC! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download ES File Explorer online and use it to manage all the files.