Cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world and if you are fan of the game, then I am sure you will love to play it on your smartphone as well. World Cricket Championship 2 is the game available on your Android device and you can download it for free. With amazing graphics and action, it is one of the best sports game to play. The best part is that you can download World Cricket Championship 2 for PC as well using an Android emulator software.
The mobile cricket game boasts of amazing graphics and allows you to play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Helicopter shot and the Uper-cut. With World Cricket Championship 2 game installed on your computer, you will be able to play against the challenging AI to test just how good you are. Use the 69 different batting shots and 8 different bowling actions in your game, surprise your opponents with your awesome fielding and gain extra skills for the players for consistent performance. You can even play the Blitz tournament for free and you can even create your own gang and take part in challenges. I am sure that you will now be looking forward to download World Cricket Championship 2 for PC because it’s piqued your interest now.
In this article, we are going to see just how easy it is to download World Cricket Championship 2 game for PC. If you are using an Android smartphone, then you can get it directly from the Google Play Store. Below are some of the features of the game that you should know of!
World Cricket Championship 2 for PC – Features
- The game is free to download, but contains in-game purchases and requires an Internet connection to play.
- It features 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams and 24 different stadiums. Moreover, there are Test cricket, World Cup, World T20 Cup and other tournaments for you to play.
- There are 69 different batting shots and 8 different bowling actions for you to incorporate in your game. Other than that, you can even show off your fielding prowess with diving catches and quick throws.
- Some of the best things about the game is that the emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances and if the batsmen choose a wrong shot, he may get injured.
- You can test yourself to see just how good you are at the game by playing against the tough AI opponent.
- With the Gangs of Cricket mode, you can create your own gang with your friends and compete in awesome challenges against other gangs.
Read: Battle Bay for PC
These are only some of the features of the World Cricket Championship 2 for PC game as there are many more like multiple in-game camera angles, 2 different batting controls and camera settings, slow motion action replays, night mode in quick play and free Blitz tournament mode.
Since you are a big cricket fan and want to download the game, you should do it right now as with every update, something amazing is being added to the game. So, to download and install World Cricket Championship 2 for computer, you can follow the below steps and use an Android emulator software for the installation process.
Download World Cricket Championship 2 for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “World Cricket Championship 2” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you have completed the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun. It may take some time depending on the size of the game; but once it’s done, World Cricket Championship 2 for PC will be installed successfully.
Read: Teen Patti Gold for PC
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and select the “All Apps” tab from the dashboard. From the list of all the apps and games on the screen, select the game icon and it will open on your screen.
Download World Cricket Championship 2 for Windows 10
If you are using a computer or laptop running Windows 10, then you don’t have to use any kind of Android emulator software to play the game since it is officially available in the Microsoft app store. All you have to do is go to the app store on your computer, search for the game and then install it. Alternatively, you can click on the link below to go to the app page directly.
Once installed, you will be able to launch the game on your computer and start playing it without any issues. If you are facing any problems during the installation process, you can let us know.
This is how you can download and install World Cricket Championship 2 for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends who also love the game just as much as you do and play it together to find out who’s better at it.