Operation Freedom for PC: Multiplayer games and real-time battle royale games are the hot topic right now as new titles are being released every now and then. There’s a new game released for smartphones and it’s called Operation Freedom which has gameplay similar to other games like Rules of Survival and FortCraft.
If you have played all the other battle royale games, including Free Fire Battlegrounds, and you want to experience more of the high-octane real time battles, then you can try out the latest Operation Freedom game. This particular title currently supports 40 players on one battlefield, you will be one of them, and you have to battle with every other player in order to survive till the last and win the battle. You will be on a deserted island filled with weapons, various items and vehicles that you can use to take out your opponents and make it to the end point without getting killed. All this must sound extremely familiar to you, so we’ll see the features of Operation Freedom for PC and then follow the installation steps.
The game is available for free on Google Play Store, so you can download and install it directly on your Android device from there. When it comes to downloading the game on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator software.
Operation Freedom for PC – Features
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains in-game items that cost real money. You also need to have a fast internet connection to stay online.
- The players will be pushed down on a deserted island from an airplane with a parachute and you can then guide your character through the air and land wherever you want on the island.
- The island is filled with a ton of resources including a variety of guns and firepower, a number of amazing items and gear like armor and helmets, and there are various vehicles available as well to drive.
- There will be 40 players, including you, at the beginning of the game and you have to make sure to stay alive by taking out as many as you can.
- Also, you have to constantly stay in the safe zone that keeps shrinking forcing all the players to come closer to each other for the final showdown.
These are some of the features of the Operation Freedom online game; and as you begin playing it, you will discover a lot of other gameplay elements as well. Since the game is an online battle royale game, you won’t find it difficult to get familiar with the controls as you must have already played games like PUBG Mobile. So, without further ado, let’s check out the steps to download and install the game on a computer or laptop.
Download Operation Freedom for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Operation Freedom” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, game will be downloaded and installed successfully. It may take some time for the process to complete depending on your internet connection and the size of the game, so be patient.
Read: CrossFire Legends for PC
Once the game is installed, go to the “All Apps” tab and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. Choose your character, go through the controls once and then jump in one of the battles right away. This is how you can download, install and play Operation Freedom for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in the online battlefield.