There are several browsers available that you can download and use on your computer; but if you’ve used Opera Mini browser on your smartphone, then you would know that it is lightweight and extremely fast. So, if you are looking for a way to use the mobile browser on your computer, then you’ve found it. In this article, you will see the steps to download and install Opera Mini for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
Unlike most other browsers available for smartphones or computers, the Opera Mini app helps you browse the Internet at fast speed without wasting your data plan. Moreover, the browser app comes with a built-in ad-blocker so you don’t see annoying advertisements, and a video download option to save your favorite videos to watch later. The app also allows you to save the sites that you visit often to the homescreen for quick access, allows you to multi-task with several tabs and gives you the option to browse the Internet privately. If all these features are what you were looking for, then downloading Opera Mini for PC is a wise choice. It also helps you manage all your downloads in the background so that you can keep browsing without worrying about them.
The browser app is available for Android devices for free, and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. However, if you want to download the app on your computer, then you’d need to follow a few simple instructions to do so.
Opera Mini for PC – Features
- The browser app is completely free to download and use.
- It allows you to save data when browsing and also lets you check how much data you’ve spent. Moreover, the app holds the downloading of most of your larger files until you are connected to WiFi so that you don’t exhaust your mobile data pack.
- It comes with a built-in video download option (doesn’t work with YouTube), and a built-in ad blocker to get rid of annoying ads.
- You can save your most visited websites to the home screen for faster access and also save them as bookmarks for later use. Plus, the start page in the app provides you with all the latest news updates from across the web.
- It also comes with a night mode to dim lights and protect your eyes and an incognito mode to browse privately without saving anything to the history tab.
Read: UC Browser for PC
These are some of the features of the Opera Mini online app that you should know before you download it on your computer or on your smartphone. You may ask that the browser has a computer version, so why should you download the Mini version? The answer is simple, if you are familiar with the mobile version of the app and would like to keep using it, then you can do so easily. So, if you are interested in downloading and installing the browser application on your computer, then follow the installation steps below!
Download Opera Mini for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable to App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Opera Mini” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official app page in the Play Store will open on your desktop screen.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see the download process begin and within minutes, Opera Mini for PC will be installed. The installation process may take a little more time, depending on your internet connection, so be patient.
Read: Dolphin Browser for PC
Once the app is installed, click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner and then select the browser app icon to launch it on your computer screen. You can now start browsing the Internet and visit your favorite websites, all the while saving the data, at much faster speed. This is how you can download and install Opera Mini for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well and let them know of this easy method to get the browser app on their computers.