MX Player is one of the best media player application for Android smartphones and you can watch videos in almost all the formats with the app. If you are already using the application, then you would know all about its features; and if you want to download it on your computer, then you can do it by following a few simple steps to install MX Player for PC using an Android emulator software.
The media player application is available for free and using it you can watch videos, movies etc. on your smartphone without any other app. It supports all the popular video formats as well as the popular subtitle formats. Moreover, MX Player app comes with various awesome features like hardware acceleration that can be applied to the videos with the help of HW+ decoder and multi-core decoding that increases the device’s performance by up to 70% more than single core devices. You can change the settings of the app and use the gestures on the screen to set the volume or the brightness and more. So, if you are interested in downloading MX Player for PC and watch videos on your computer with the app, then follow the steps mentioned in this article.
The app is available for Android smartphone and you can download it from Google play Store. However, if you want to download MX Player app for PC, then you will have to follow a few simple steps to download and install the application.
MX Player for PC – Features
- The app is free to download and use; but it comes with third-party advertisements.
- You can purchase the PRO version to remove the ads and get the premium features as well.
- The powerful video player app comes with features like hardware acceleration that can be applied to more videos and multi-core decoding that improves the device’s performance by up to 70% more than that of single core devices.
- You can pinch on the screen to zoom in as well as zoom out and swipe across the screen to go forward or backward in the video.
- Moreover, you will be able to increase/decrease the volume by swiping up or down on the right side of the screen and increase/decrease the brightness by swiping up or down on the left side.
- The application comes with Kids Lock that locks your device when the video is playing.
- It supports various subtitles formats allowing you to watch any movie in any language with ease.
These are some of the awesome features of the MX Player for PC app that you should know of! The application is simple and offers you all the features that you would need and doesn’t cram it with unwanted features.
We can now proceed to the next steps which is how to download MX Player for computer using an Android emulator software. There are many emulators available, but in this article, we will be using BlueStacks as it is the most popular one which supports multi-tasking and can run almost all the apps and games on your computer.
Download MX Player for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “MX Player” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the video player app.
- The official page of the video player app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
By following the above steps, you will see that the download process has now begun in the emulator software. Once the process is complete and all the required files are saved, MX Player for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to BlueStacks on your computer and select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. From the list, click on the video player app icon and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install MX Player for PC using an emulator software! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they too can download it and use it on their computers.