Sharing different types of files between mobile devices is something that we all do, as we share videos or images and even apps from our phone to our friends’ phones. So, you need a good file transfer app like Mi Drop on your smartphone to help you do that easily. The application is available for free in the Google Play Store; and you can also download Mi Drop for PC within minutes using an Android emulator software.
With the application installed, you will be able to transfer files between two Android devices with ease, and it offers transfer speed that is up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Since the Mi Drop app is available for Android, you can easily download it on your computer as well. You will be able to share almost all types of files including images, videos, music, apps and documents between two devices and the best part is that the app doesn’t use any data at all for the transfer. With a clean and ad-free interface, the P2P file transfer tool will help you send files and folders from one smartphone to the other easily. So, if you are intrigued by the app and would like to use it on your computer, then you need to use an Android emulator software to download Mi Drop for PC.
There are many features that make it one of the best file transfer apps, and one of them is that you can resume the transfers if they get interrupted in the middle. So, before we see the process to install Mi Drop app for PC, let’s take a look at its best features.
Mi Drop for PC – Features
- The app is absolutely free to download and use.
- It is a P2P file transfer tool that comes with a clean, easy to use and ad-free interface that allows anyone to use it without issues.
- You can transfer all types of files – images, videos, music, apps, documents – with the app at transfer speed that is up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- If your transfers get interrupted due to some issue, then you don’t need to worry as the application can resume it from the same point without starting over.
- The app transfers files without using any data and all the files are sorted into categories making it easy for you to share the files.
- You can use the file transfer app on all the Android devices as it is supported by them all, and it comes pre-installed on the Mi devices.
Read: ES File Explorer for PC
These were all the best features of the Mi Drop app that you should know before you download and use it to transfer and share files between devices. As the app allows you to transfer files without using any mobile data, or being connected to the Internet, it has become one of the best file transfer apps on Google Play Store. With more than 10 million users worldwide, the app is maintained and gets regular updates to make it even more smooth and easy to use. So, if you are interested in downloading it on your computer, then follow the installation steps below.
Download Mi Drop for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Mi Drop” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the app.
- The official page of the photo-editor app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will see the download process begin in the emulator software, as soon as you complete the above steps. It may take a few minutes to download and install Mi Drop for PC; but once done, you will be able to use it immediately.
Read: Turbo VPN for PC
Once the app installed, click on the “All Apps” tab in the emulator dashboard and then click on the app icon to launch it on your computer screen. Now, you can connect any device with your computer and start transferring files easily. This is how you can download and install Mi Drop for PC using BlueStacks app player within minutes to share files. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well!