JioTV has completely changed how we watched movies and TV shows, and ever since it was launched for Android smartphones, it has been downloaded on millions of devices. If you own an Android device and love watching movies, then this movie streaming app is going to help you out a lot. It is available for free in Google Play Store; and if you are looking for a way to download JioTV for PC as well, then you can do so using an Android emulator like BlueStacks.
If you are a Jio SIM user, then catching up on your favorite TV shows or watching popular movies shouldn’t be a problem for you with the movie app. With JioTV app installed on your computer, you will be able to not only watch movies and TV series, but also watch live TV channels, news and the live sports like cricket. The app features all the popular channels of the country with the collection of all the shows that you would watch. While you are watching a movie or a TV show, you can pause it and resume it from the exact point allowing you to watch it at your convenience. The app also supports multiple languages and you will find content from across the world. So, if you are a movie buff, you need to download JioTV for PC right now.
The app is available for free from Google Play Store; but if you want to download it on your computer, then you’ll have to follow a few simple steps where we can install the app within minutes using an Android emulator software.
JioTV for PC – Features
- The movie app is completely free to download and use. It, however, needs an active Internet connection so that you can stream movies without buffering.
- There are 550+ channels that includes 100+ HD channels containing various genres and in multiple languages.
- There are popular channels like Colors, Sony, Republic TV, NDTV, Asianet, Zee TV, ESPN HD and many more containing your favorite shows from all the channels.
- With the app, you can watch the latest episodes of these shows whenever you want without. You will never miss out on what happens in the story this way.
- It has a feature that allows you to play and pause movies, and even live TV shows, so that you never miss any moment.
- You can mark channels and shows as your favorite, set reminders and even record the shows so that you can rewatch them at your convenience.
Read: VidMate for PC
These are some of the features of the JioTV online app that you should know, but there are still many such features offered by the app. It contains a huge library of shows and movies from various genres like crime, comedy, action, romance and more; and you can watch live sports events, watch live news and even check out the upcoming programs. If you want to use the app and enjoy all the content on a bigger screen, then follow the below steps to install it on your computer.
Download JioTV for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “JioTV” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results which will be of the movie app.
- The official page of the photo-editor app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will see the download process begin in the emulator software as soon as you complete the above steps. It may take some time, but within minutes, JioTV for PC will be installed successfully and ready to be stream movies online.
Read: YouTube Go for PC
As soon as the app is installed on your computer, you can launch it by going to the “All Apps” tab from the emulator dashboard and then click on the app icon from the list of installed apps. Complete the initial profile setup by adding your Jio number and you are all set to watch movies, TV shows or live events on the app. That’s how you can download, install and use JioTV for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article and have started using the app, then share it with your friends as well!