Identity V for PC: Multiplayer games have become quite a rage these days, thanks to the popularity of games like PUBG Mobile, but now you have a chance to play a multiplayer game with horror elements in the mix. Identity V is the latest game to be released for smartphones and it is available for free for smartphones as well as computers.
If you have played games like Rules of Survival, Survivor Royale or FortCraft, then you’d love to know that NetEase Games have come up with Identity V game which mixes the multiplayer genre with the horror genre and serves you an amazing masterpiece. It features a 1vs4 gameplay where there is 1 Hunter and 4 Survivors and the concept is pretty self-explanatory. There are several distinct characters to choose from, compelling cipher machines you have to decode, and either escape from the hunter or prey on the survivors. It is probably the first asymmetrical horror mobile game, so if you want to enjoy playing Identity V for PC, then you can do so within minutes.
The game is available for free for smartphones; so if you have a high-end device and would like to get it right now, then you can do so via Google Play Store. If, however, you want to download the game on your computer, you’ll have to use an Android emulator software instead.
Identity V for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play, but contains in-game items that cost real money.
- This particular horror game is set in the Victorian Era and the character designs are gothic-inspired giving the game a much needed unique style.
- The 1vs4 gameplay puts you in the spot to choose a side – you can be a Hunter who hunts the survivors, catches them and tortures them, or you can be one of the 4 survivors and cooperate with each other, decode cipher machines, open the gates and save yourselves from the grasp of the Hunter.
- It features a compelling background story where you, as a detective, are hired to look for a missing girl in the abandon house; but as the story goes ahead, new and horrifying things come to light.
- There are more than 20 distinct characters available to choose from, according to your personal strategy to get the victory.
Read: Granny for PC
These are some of the best features of the Identity V online game that you should know about! The game is launched recently, so you should expect a lot of new content, features and new character designs to be released in the upcoming updates. If you liked all the features, then follow the below steps and install the horror game on your computer.
Download Identity V for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 app player on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Identity V” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it! The download process will now start.
The game is quite big in size, so there are chances that it may take a little longer for the entire installation process to complete. However, if the speed of your internet connection is fast enough, then Identity V for PC will be installed in a very short time.
Read: Paladins Strike for PC
Once the game is installed, all you need to do is click on the “All Apps” tab on the top of the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. Now, go through the initial setup, complete the tutorial, familiarize yourself with the controls and start playing the game. This is how you can download, install and play Identity V for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well!