Granny for PC: If you are a fan of the horror genre and love watching movies that will scare the living daylights out of you, then you will really enjoy playing similar games as well. There aren’t many horror games on Google Play Store; but there are quite a few that make it to the top list and one of the recent additions to this genre is Granny. The game has been slowly growing in popularity owing to its amazing and scary gameplay; so if you are interested in playing Granny for PC or on your smartphone, we’ll help you do that!
The Granny game, unlike many other games on the app store, isn’t an endless runner game or an action game. It’s literally a horror game with a puzzle-type setting where you have to use your brains to get out of the house and escape the clutches of the scary Granny. However, it’s not that easy as you have to be extremely careful and extremely quiet because she hears everything and if you drop something on the floor or many any kind of noise, she’ll come running. You can certainly hide in the wardrobe or under the bed, but you have a time frame of 5 days and you have to get out of the house before that. If you the gameplay sounds intriguing, then you’ll definitely need to download Granny for PC as you will love playing the game.
If you own an Android device, then you can go to Google Play Store and install it directly from there. However, if you want to download the game on your computer, then you’ll have to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
Granny for PC – Features:
- The game is free to download and play, but it contains advertisements.
- It’s one of the best horror games right now on Google Play Store; and if you enjoy experiencing the adrenaline rush generated after being scared, this is definitely the game for you.
- The concept of the game is simple as you are locked in the house by Granny and you have to escape without making any noise.
- If you make any noise or drop anything on the floor, she’ll come running and apprehend you.
- You don’t have much time and you have to try to escape the house, and away from Granny, in just 5 days.
- The game’s concept may sound simple and fun to play, but it’s extremely hard because you don’t know where Granny actually is. She can be anywhere; but she listens to everything and the moment you make a mistake or slip up, she’ll come running towards you.
Read: War Robots for PC
These are some of the features of the Granny online game that you should know! Since it was launched, it has become quite popular with millions of people enjoying it. It also recently got updated bringing in new games, new sounds and new textures to the house. So, if you want to get scared and try to use your wits to escape the house, follow the below steps and download the game on your computer right now!
Download Granny for PC Online
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Granny” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
The game isn’t that big in size, so the entire download and the installation process of Granny game shouldn’t take much more than a few minutes. However, it depends on the speed of your internet connection, so please be patient if it’s taking a little bit longer.
As soon as the game’s installed, you need to click on the “All Apps” tab on the top of the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen and you can start playing the game right away. This is how you can easily download, install and play Granny for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well and challenge them to finish the horror game!