Google Allo was officially launched a few days back and it’s smart messaging feature is gaining a lot of popularity. You can either download the app on your Android device, or download Google Allo for PC as well using an Android emulator software.
Google Allo is a smart messaging application that allows you to send free text messages to your friends and have a conversation. Apart from being a chat app, it comes with a Google Assistant that helps you with everything you need. You can use this feature to find nearby restaurants and hotels and look for flights or get answers to several questions right inside the conversation. You can use Google Allo for PC to do a lot more than just chat which makes it different from other messenger apps available right now.
The application is available for Android and iOS devices, but you can download it on your computer using an Android emulator software. Before we get to the installation steps, let’s have a look at some of the features of the app.
Google Allo for PC – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use. However, it requires an Internet connection so make sure that you are connected to WiFi network.
- Using the Smart Reply feature, the app learns from your messages over time and then suggests responses in texts and photo in your style. This makes it easy to send replies quickly.
- You can use the INK feature to get creative with the photos you send to your friends by doodling on them or adding unique text to it.
- The app comes with several stickers designed by independent artists and studios that you can use in your chats to make your conversations more expressive.
- Quickly swipe to change the font sizes in your chat.
- The app also comes with your personal Google Assistant that will help you find answers to all your questions.
- Use the Incognito mode to send messages using end-to-end encryption and use private notifications. You can also use expiring chats to control how long a message stays online.
Related: Snapchat Online for PC
These are some of the features of the Google Allo for PC chat application. The app was launched recently so you can expect a lot more amazing features in the upcoming updates.
Now that you know about the features and what the app can do, you will be eager to know the steps to download the application on your computer or laptop. In the article, we will be using BlueStacks emulator so follow the below steps to know how to download the app.
Download Google Allo for PC Online
- The first thing you need to do is download an Android emulator on your computer. So, download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator as it is probably the best one out there.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Google Allo” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
If you follow the above simple steps properly, you will be able to download Google Allo for PC within minutes. If you want more detailed steps, then you can have a look at our guide on how to download Android apps for PC to learn more about the installation process.
The app is now installed on your computer and if you want to start using it, you need to go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard where you will find all the apps and games that you can play. Click on the Google Allo icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download the smart messaging application on your computer and have interesting conversations with your friends from your PC. If you liked the article, then share the steps to download Google Allo for PC with your friends as well so that they too can download and install the app.