We have good news for Dragon Ball fans all over the world, as a new game has been released featuring your favorite characters. The Dragon Ball Legends game for Android and iOS brings an all-new story and new, original characters to the mix to give you something to look forward to. We already have seen games like Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle; but with Dragon Ball Legends for PC, we’ll get a ton of action with one-finger controls where you can fight against our enemies in real time with relative ease!
When you install the game on your smartphone, you’ll be able to relive the entire story of the anime show from the very beginning and see the growth of your favorite characters. Moreover, with Dragon Ball Legends game, we get introduced to an original character created by Akira Toriyama himself and get to play him in an original storyline. It is a card-based action game with one-finger controls where you can perform combo attacks and fight against your enemies with just the flick of your finger. As you progress ahead in the game, you’ll be able to power up your main character and fight against other players in 1vs1 real time battles. If you are fan of the show, then downloading Dragon Ball Legends for PC would be a simple decision; but if you need more info, then check out the features of the game.
The game is available for free on smartphones running Android and iOS; and if you own a compatible device, then you can install the game directly from the respective app stores. However, the download process to get it on your computer is a bit different, yet simple, and we’ll see all the necessary steps below!
Dragon Ball Legends for PC – Features:
- The game is free to download and play, but contains optional in-game digital items. You can disable this option from Google Play Store’s settings to avoid unauthorized purchases.
- It features card action battles with intuitive functions where you can easily control your favorite characters with just one finger. While in a battle, you can unleash deadly combo attacks on your opponent and finish them off with explosive special moves.
- You also get access to the worldwide multiplayer mode where you can battle against real players from around the world to find out who’s better and more stronger.
- As you progress ahead in the game, you’ll get the opportunity to upgrade and power-up your fighters even more so that you can take on powerful enemies and crush them.
- The game features an original storyline featuring an original character created by Akira Toriyama allowing you to enjoy the world of Dragon Ball from a complete new perspective.
The graphics of the game are top-notch and it’s a delight to watch your favorite DB characters, like Goku and Vegeta, perform their signature moves on the enemies. If you are fan of the series, then you’d already be looking forward to play the game on your computer; and if you are now convinced of how good the game will be after reading its best features, then we can proceed to the next section and see the steps to download and install the game on your computer.
Download Dragon Ball Legends for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Google ID to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Dragon Ball Legends” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it! The process will now start.
As soon as the above steps are completed, the Dragon Ball Legends for PC will be installed successfully. The download process may take a little longer depending on the speed of your internet connection, so make sure that you have a fast and stable connection and be patient while the process is finished.
Read: Rules of Survival for PC
It won’t take long before the game is installed; and once it is installed, click on the “All Apps” tab on the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. The game will open and after the initial setup and character selection, you can start playing the game. That’s how you can download, install and play Dragon Ball Legends for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can join you in this epic adventure!