Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO is the latest game that combines the fast-paced action of MMORPG genre with the ever popular zombie genre and gives you an amazing PvP battlefield to duke it out with zombies or real players. The game is developed by Gameloft, one of the leading names in mobile gaming, and is available for free on smartphones. You can also download Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC using one of the several Android emulators available online.
The game takes place in a vast post-apocalyptic open world infested by zombies and your journey will take you through the wastelands to discover what caused the zombie outbreak and wiped out most of the world’s population. With Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO game, you’ll be able to pick a class, choose a character and customize it according to your needs, collect weapons and develop your skills, build a shelter and conduct raids on your rivals and fight against real players and crush them in competitive PvP battles. You can also team up with other players, instead of fighting them, and complete special co-op missions for better rewards or take down powerful enemy bosses. There are still many amazing features of Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC game that we’ve listed down below, so make sure to read them before you follow the installation process.
Since the game is available for free in Google Play Store, downloading it on your Android smartphone as well as on your Windows or Mac computer is extremely easy. You can play the game on any device as long as you have an active internet connection.
Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC – Features
- The game is free to download, however it requires a fast internet connection and contains optional in-game digital purchases.
- The zombie action RPG game allows you to choose a character from 3 uniquely skilled classes and customize its looks. Use the various unique clothing and skins available to make your hero stand out from the crowd.
- Create a vast collection of weapons and research them, craft them and improve them to help you in your missions. There are also several amazing skills in the game that you can master!
- Explore the large post-apocalyptic world as you discover new places with the highest zombie infestation and focus on the main quest or complete various side-quests as you journey through the world to find out what caused the zombie outbreak in the first place.
- Team up with other players to complete various co-op missions or to take down strong opponents. Or, you can go up against them in the highly-competitive PvP battles.
- You can also build your own shelter, create a personal army of zombies to raid other players’ shelters, research the zombies and upgrade them to improve your battle strategies and setup Guilds with other players and help each other out whenever needed.
Read: FortCraft for PC
These are some of the features of the Dead Rivals Zombie MMO online game, and one of the best features is the amazing graphics that will make you feel as though you are playing the game on a console. Since the game is quite new, and probably the first RPG game featuring zombies and PvP mode, you can expect a lot more unique features in the coming updates. So, if you are interested in downloading the game on your computer, then follow the steps mentioned below.
Download Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box, and you are done! The process will now start.
Since the game is quite large in size, it may take a while to complete the download process. However, once it is done, Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC will be installed successfully.
Read: Last Day Alive for PC
Now, all you need to do is open the emulator software and click on the “All Apps” tab on the top which will take you to where the apps and games are installed. Just click on the MMORPG game icon and it will launch on your computer screen. Now, choose your character, customize it and jump in the main storyline and explore the world. This is how you can download, install and play Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well!