CrossFire: Legends for PC: There’s been an abundance of FPS games in the Google Play Store; and if you are a fan of the genre, you won’t mind trying out new games either. Tencent Games, the developers who brought PUBG Mobile, have come up with yet another potential blockbuster in CrossFire: Legends and it’s not just another multiplayer battle royale game, but much more than that!
The game’s been available on computer for a very long time and has been quite popular among players around the world. So, when it was announced that CrossFire: Legends game would be developed for smartphones as well, everyone was happy. It features one of the best FPS gameplay with realistic combat experience, features more game modes than any other similar games, is small in size and is compatible with almost all Android versions and devices. So, if you were unable to play the game on your computer before, you can now follow the installation steps to download CrossFire: Legends for PC and enjoy the ultimate FPS experience!
If you own an Android device or tablet, then that would be the best way to play the game. You can download and install it directly from Google Play Store within a few minutes. To download the Android version on your computer, however, you’ll have to follow a different, yet simple, method.
CrossFire: Legends for PC – Features
- The game is free to download, but contains in-game items that cost real money.
- It has been one of the most popular games in China for a long time, and the mobile version promises to keep up with the hopes of millions of players worldwide.
- The mobile version of the game features easy controls with dual joysticks – the left one for the movement of the character and the right one for aiming and shooting.
- It features multiple game modes including demolition mode, team deathmatch mode and even an online and real-time multiplayer battle royale mode with up to 120 players, just like Rules of Survival.
- The best part is that the game is quite small in size and is compatible with almost all the Android devices allowing anyone with a smartphone to download and play the game.
There are many more features of the CrossFire: Legends online game that you’ll discover once you start playing the game! Since it is recently launched, you can expect a lot of new content in the future along with new features in the coming updates. So, if you are intrigued with the gameplay, then let’s see the steps to download and install the game on your computer.
Download CrossFire: Legends for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “CrossFire: Legends” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
The game is pretty small in size so it shouldn’t take quite long to download and install it. If it’s taking longer than expected to download CrossFire: Legends for PC, then make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
Read: Identity V for PC
As soon as the game is downloaded and installed, all you’ve got to do is go to the “All Apps” tab and launch the game from there. Next, select the game mode you prefer and jump in the battlefield. This is how you can download, install and play CrossFire: Legends for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends so that they can join you too!