Cooking Fever is one of the best games on smartphones that is made specially for people who love to cook new meals. You can download and play the game on your smartphones or you can download Cooking Fever for PC using an emulator software as well.
The game is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store as it has been downloaded on nearly a 100 million devices, or even more. With Cooking Fever game installed, you will be able to cook unique meals and desserts in over 16 different locations like an Oyster bar or an Oriental restaurant. There are more than 400 dishes to cook using 150 ingredients and the choice of a different location every time you whip up something is just awesome. So, you can start playing the game and come up with new dishes by downloading Cooking Fever for PC, which doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
If you own an Android or an iOS device, then you can download the game directly from the respective app stores. But, in this article, we are going to see how to download Cooking Fever game for PC after we check out some of its best features.
Cooking Fever for PC Online – Features
- The game is completely free to download and play.
- Although, it is free to download, you will need to provide it access location so that it can pitch you some region-specific in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- You can cook up to 400 dishes using 150 ingredients in your kitchen.
- Choose the location and settings from over 16 different choices – Fast food chain, Oyster Bar, Oriental Restaurant to name a few.
- When you are cooking a new dish, you can use any kitchen appliance you need – from coffee makers and rice cookers to pizza ovens and popcorn maker.
- Decorate your restaurants to attract more clients and do more business.
- There are more than 400 levels in the game which makes it quite challenging.
Related: 8 Ball Pool for PC
These are some of the features of the Cooking Fever for PC game and since it is one of the most popular games, with hundreds of millions of downloads, it gets regular updates with new features and challenges.
Now that we know all about the game and its features, we should proceed with the next section of the article and see how to download and install Cooking Fever for computer. For the installation process, you will need an active Internet connection, so make sure your computer is connected.
Download Cooking Fever for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Cooking Fever” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
Once you have completed the above steps, you will see that the download process has now begun and as soon as all the required files are downloaded, Cooking Fever for PC will be installed successfully. You can even read our article on downloading Android apps for PC to learn about the exact installation steps in much more detail.
Related: Soul Hunters for PC
You can now open BlueStacks emulator on your computer and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the dashboard. You will find all the apps and games, including Cooking Fever, in this section. Click on the game icon and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download Cooking Fever for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends so that they too can start playing Cooking Fever online and cook new dishes.