Battlelands Royale for PC: It’s the best time for online battle royale games as titles like PUBG Mobile and FortCraft are enjoying sky-high popularity. However, there are several games that take the concept of battle royale and come up with something really amazing and one such game is called Battlelands Royale which is the latest addition on Google Play Store.
The game has been developed for mobile phones and is a casual shooting game that everyone can enjoy. When you download Battlelands Royale game on your computer, you’ll be able to jump in on one of the online battles and fight against 32 players in real time. You will be able to parachute and drop on your selected area, find a variety of powerful weapons, equip yourself with the best items and gear and explore a huge map all the while fighting other players who are trying to win the game. Just like other online battle royale games, you have to be the last player standing to win Battlelands Royale for PC and that will only happen when you get good at escaping and attacking at the same time.
The game is available for smartphones; so if you own an Android device, you can download and install it directly from Google Play Store. However, in this article, we’ll be seeing the simple way to download the game on your computer using an Android emulator software.
Battlelands Royale for PC – Features
- The game is absolutely free to download, but contains in-game items that cost real money and need a stable internet connection for all the online battles.
- This is a real-time fast paced online battle royale game where you will be competing against 32 real players from around the world to make sure that you become the last man standing to win.
- The battle starts when you are in the parachute and you have to land on the area of your choice. You can pick whichever spot you want and land there.
- There is a huge map to explore and learn about a variety of different locations on the battlefield.
- You will be able to find several loots, so make sure to equip yourself with a ton of weapons and items like armor and med kits. There are special supply drops as well where you can find rare weapons like miniguns and bazookas.
- Unlock various characters and level them up to increase your chances of winning.
Read: CrossFire Legends for PC
These are some of the features of the Battlelands Royale online game that you should know before you start playing it. Just like Rules of Survival, the game also has a shrinking area which forces all the players together so that they can confront each other and the last man standing can appear. So, if you are intrigued with the gameplay and would like to get started, then follow the installation steps below:
Download Battlelands Royale for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Battlelands Royale” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- That’s it!
The game is developed for mobile phones, so you’ll be able to download Battlelands Royale for PC within a few minutes as it is not huge in size. If you have a slow internet connection, it may take a little longer to complete the installation process.
Once the game is downloaded and installed, the icon will appear in the “All Apps” tab in the emulator dashboard and you can click on this icon to launch it on your computer screen. Now choose a character and jump in one of the battles to get started. This is how you can download, install and play Battlelands Royale for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well!