Asphalt is one of the most popular racing game franchise for mobile platforms and after years of releasing the last game, the company has launched Asphalt 9: Legends recently. The game brings the stunning graphics, the amazing hyper-cars, exotic locations and tracks and mind-blowing stunts and tricks back to your smartphone. Since the game is quite popular, you can download it directly from Google Play Store; but in this article, we will see the steps to download Asphalt 9: Legends for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
Since it is one of the best racing games for Android, you shouldn’t expect anything less than the best cars in the game and it doesn’t disappoint. The Asphalt 9: Legends game features a huge roster of hypercars from renowned manufactures like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and more and you can pick on of these rides and take part in races all around the world. It features hyper-realistic graphics with meticulous detailing on cars and there is a customization feature to transform your ride anyway you want and make it look completely unique. When you download the Asphalt 9: Legends for PC, you will be able to travel all over the world and take part in races in some of the most breathtaking locations, and you can also play against real players in the multiplayer mode.
If you are now interested in downloading the game, then you can do so by going to Google Play Store; but if you want to download it on your computer, you’ll have to follow a few simple installation steps. Before that, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the game!
Asphalt 9: Legends for PC – Features
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, and contains optional in-game digital purchases.
- You get to choose from over 50 of the world’s best and fastest hypercars featuring meticulous detailing, and you can customize your ride with new colors and materials and even add various parts to make it look completely unique.
- The game brings you 70 breathtaking tracks from real world locations allowing you to race against your opponents while braving the giant tornadoes or the massive landslides. You can even use the ramps to jump your car in the air and perform stunts.
- The most integral part of any racing game is the Nitro Boost and Asphalt 9: Legends does it with style. Use the Nitro Boost feature to break the sound barrier and speed up your ride and you can even do a 360° at anytime by double-tapping on the screen to take down your opponents.
- The Career Mode allows you to compete in over 60 season and 800 races and the World Series Multiplayer Mode allows you to race against 7 real players from around the world in real-time.
These are some of the best features of the Asphalt 9: Legends online game that everyone should know about! Since the game is newly released, you should expect to see a ton of new content, including new cars and new racing tracks in the coming updates as the developers make the game more awesome. So, if you’ve heard enough and want to know how you can download it on your computer, then check out the below installation steps.
Download Asphalt 9: Legends for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail account details to login and setup the emulator software, if you haven’t done so already.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Asphalt 9: Legends” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results and the official game page will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen and by clicking on the Accept button, you can close it.
- The download process will now start.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you’ll see the download process begin. It may take some time to install Asphalt 9: Legends for PC as the game is quite huge in size; so depending on the speed of your internet connection, it may take from some minutes to a few hours for the entire process to complete.
Read: FortCraft for PC
Now, click on the “All Apps” tab in the dashboard of the emulator once the game is installed and you will see the icon of the game on your screen. Simply click on the icon and it will open on your desktop and you can start racing immediately. This is how you can download, install and play Asphalt 9: Legends for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they too can enjoy this awesome racing game on their computer or laptops!