There are several browser apps available for Android that you can use to surf the Internet at blazing fast speeds. One such apps is the Dolphin Browser application which can be downloaded from Google Play Store. You can even download Dolphin Browser for PC using an Android emulator software by following a few simple steps.
The browser application is light-weight and offers you fast speed while you are surfing the Internet. It’s designed for smartphones, so when you use the Dolphin Browser app on your computer, you can expect mobile versions of the websites that you visit. There are many features that make it one of the best browser apps for smartphones and tablets and that’s the reason why we are writing this article. If you are one of the people who use their devices to surf the Internet, then you would be more comfortable with the mobile version of the app. So, downloading Dolphin Browser for PC would be the best choice for you to enjoy surfing the Internet without any issues.
Although the app is available for free for Android and iOS devices and can be installed directly from the respective app stores, there is no official desktop version. So, we will see how to download Dolphin Browser app for PC in this article by using an emulator software like BlueStacks.
Dolphin Browser for PC – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- It is considered as one of the best browser apps that provides you with fast loading speeds and a built-in adblock feature to avoid the irritating pop-up ads.
- It supports multiple tab making it easy for you to open several websites at the same time.
- The app comes with an HTML5 video player and a built-in flash player that allows you to enjoy videos and games.
- With the Incognito browsing, you can surf the Internet with privacy as the browser won’t record any history or store cookies.
- The application allows you to download files from the Internet at super fast speeds and you can manage all the downloads easily.
- The clean UI and fast navigation allows you to visit your favorite sites as well as the most popular websites with just a simple click.
- You can easily sync all your bookmarks and password across devices so that you can use them even if you are using a new device or a new tablet.
These are some of the features of the Dolphin Browser for PC app that makes it one of the most popular browser apps for smartphones. Since, the app is quite popular, it gets regular updates with new features.
We now know all about the application and the features that makes it so awesome, so it’s now time to see how to download and install Dolphin Browser for computer. We will be using an Android emulator for the process and make sure to stay connected with the Internet.
Download Dolphin Browser for PC
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Dolphin Browser” and hit find button.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official page of the browser app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
After successfully following the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun and once that is completed, Dolphin Browser for PC will be installed. If you want a more detailed guide, you can read how to download Android apps for PC for all the installation steps.
Read: Tapatalk for PC
To open the browser application on your computer and start surfing the Internet, you need to go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab. You will see all the apps and games installed on your PC and by clicking on the browser app icon, you will launch it on your desktop.
This is how easy it is to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC online! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the mobile browser app and surf the Internet and blazing fast speed.