Clash Royale is one of the most popular games available for free on Google Play Store at the moment! You can get it for Android as well as for iPhone and you can use an Android emulator software to download Clash Royale for PC within minutes.
The game has been developed by the same developers who created the smash hit, Clash of Clans and there are characters from it that crossover in Clash Royale game as well. It is a real-time multiplayer game where you have to collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring troops, spells, defenses as well as the Royales including the Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. You can win rewards and trophies by knocking the enemy king and princesses from their towers by defeating their opponents and you can also form a clan in Clash Royale for PC where you can share cards and form your own battle community.
The game is available for free in Google Play Store and iOS app store and can be installed directly on your smartphones. In this article, we are going to focus on the steps to download Clash Royale game for PC using an Android emulator software.
Clash Royale for PC – Features
- The game is free to download and play, but contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- You need an Internet connection to play the game, so make sure you have an active data pack.
- The game allows you to duel players from around the world in real-time and get a chance to earn chests to unlock rewards, earn powerful new cards or upgrade the ones you own.
- Build and upgrade your cards collection and construct your ultimate Battle Deck to destroy your opponents
- You can also destroy your opponents’ towers to win crowns that will give you epic Crown chests.
- You can progress through multiple arenas to reach the top and become the best player.
- The game also allows you to form your own Clan where you can share cards and build your own battle community. You can even challenge your clanmates to a friendly duel.
These are some of the best features of Clash Royale for PC game that makes it one of the best games on Google Play Store. It gets regular updates and with each update, there are new events as well as new cards added in the game.
Now that we are familiar with the features of the game and how to play it, we should now proceed to the next section where we see how to download and install Clash Royale for computer. To download the game, you need an Internet connection and an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
Download Clash Royale for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Clash Royale” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
You will now see a download progress bar appear in the emulator showing how much time is remaining for the process to complete. Once all the files are saved and the game downloaded, Clash Royale for PC will be installed successfully.
Read: Flip Diving for PC
To open the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks and open the “All Apps” section. On the dashboard, you will see all the apps and games and when you click on the game icon, it will launch on your desktop.
This is how you can download and install Clash Royale for PC online! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends so that they too can join your clan and help in your battles.