BlueStacks 2 for PC
Android is the most popular mobile OS around the world and that’s the very reason why Google Play Store houses hundreds of thousands of apps and games. If you own an Android device, then you can download various apps that can help you do a lot of different things. Similarly, you can also download different kinds of games and play it on your device.
However, there are times when you would like to use those Android apps on your computer. Like, when you find an interesting game (like N.O.V.A. 3) that looks great on a bigger screen, or when you simply want to keep a track of your chat messages while you are working on your computer (using apps like Hike Messenger).
So, you might look for a way to download and install Android apps for PC. If you think that the method will be confusing and only for advanced users, then you are quite wrong. To download and run your favorite apps and games on your computer, all you need is an Android emulator and a working Internet connection and you are all set!
What is an Android Emulator?
According to Android Studio, the definition goes like this: “The Android Emulator simulates a device and displays it on your development computer. It lets you prototype, develop, and test Android apps without using a hardware device. The emulator supports Android phone, tablet, Android Wear, and Android TV devices.“
However, in layman’s terms, an Android emulator software is a program that simulates the environment that resembles that of Android OS on your computer making it simple to not only just install but run the apps and games from Google Play Store smoothly.
There are a lot of different kinds of Android emulators available on the Internet. You can find a lot of information about all of them with a quick Google search.
However, on this website, we will show you everything there is to know about BlueStacks 2 emulator and why we think it is the best Android emulators of all.
BlueStacks 2 Emulator – Features
BlueStacks was founded in 2011 and since then it has grown to over a 100 million users worldwide and runs more than a million apps on your computer.
There are quite a lot of features that makes BlueStacks app player the best Android emulator for your computer and laptop. It not only supports almost every app and game available on Google Play Store, but also allows you to multi-task and use multiple apps at the same time.
To know more about BlueStacks 2 emulator, you can go through the features listed below:
- The emulator is completely free to download. However, you will have to install certain free apps to keep using it for free, otherwise you can get a premium subscription for just $2/month.
- It can run almost all the Android apps and games smoothly on your computer without getting any issues.
- The BlueStacks emulator gives you the perfect solution to run Android apps (like KineMaster for PC) and games (like Clash of Clans for PC) on your computer.
- It has been updated a lot over the past few years to accommodate all the new features that were introduced to Android OS.
- The biggest and probably the best feature to be added to BlueStacks is the multi-tasking feature as no other emulator currently has it.
- You can play games like Mobile Strike in one tab while chat with your friends using IMO or Kik Messenger in the other.
- The interface is pretty simple and you won’t have any issues in getting familiar with it.
- The dashboard of the emulator shows you the most popular apps and games in different categories making it easy for you to install them. You can also use the search feature to find any particular app that you want to install on your PC.
- Another great reason to use BlueStacks 2 is that you can play games or run apps and stream it directly on Twitch with it.
- You can play games, run apps and stream them online using the same software and at the same time using BlueStacks app player.
These are some of the features of the emulator software that you should know before you proceed with the download. Now that we all know about the features and what the app player can do, let’s get to the download and installation part!
BlueStacks 2 Download (2019)
We have read what Android emulators are and we even read about the features of BlueStacks app player; so now it’s time to download it and begin the installation process.
To download the app player on your computer, you will have to go to the official website of the emulator and then download the setup from there. The setup file will be around 300 MB, so be patient as it might take some time.
Click the link below to get started with the download process!
When you click on the above link, it will take you to the download page on the official website and the download process will begin automatically. If the download process doesn’t start automatically, then you can begin it manually from the page.
How to Install BlueStacks 2 Emulator on PC?
The installation process of the emulator is pretty simple and you would already be familiar with it. So after the “.exe” installer file of BlueStacks is saved on your computer, follow the steps mentioned below to install it on your computer successfully.
- Go to the downloads folder on your computer and double-click on the “.exe” setup file.
- The installation process will now begin and you will see the emulator open on your computer screen.
- Click on the “Next” button to give the process a green signal.
- After you have initiated the installation, it will take some time to complete the process.
- The emulator will install all the presets and required files on your computer so that you don’t have to face any difficulties while running Android apps.
- Once the installation is completed, click on the “Finish” button and then launch BlueStacks 2 emulator on your PC.
- Since, this is the first time you are opening the app player, it will take some time to load all the components.
- To use the BlueStacks emulator properly, it will show you a setup process which you have to complete like you do on a new Android device.
- Choose a language and click on the “Next” button and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When prompted to add a Google account, enter your Gmail ID and password and hit enter.
- This will enable the App Store in the app player.
- Next, we have to setup BlueStacks account as well as enable the App Sync feature.
- To setup your BlueStacks account, click on the “Continue” button. You will then be asked to choose an email address to associate with your account. Choose the one that you want and click OK.
- You have successfully completed the BlueStacks account setup.
- Now, you need to enable the App Sync feature. The emulator will take you to the Gmail login page where you need to enter the password of the email address displayed on your screen. Login to your account and the App Sync feature will be enabled.
- Once everything is completed, click on the “Let’s Go” button.
- The setup of the emulator will now be completed and you will see the dashboard of the emulator like in the image below.
This is how you install BlueStacks 2 emulator properly! Now that the emulator is successfully installed, you can begin downloading and installing the Android apps and games and play them on your computer without any issues at all.
Read: BlueStacks Alternatives
Minimum System Requirements for BlueStacks 2
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core or faster
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP3 or higher
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
Download Android Apps and Games With BlueStacks 2
You have now installed BlueStacks emulator on your computer and so you are now ready to download various apps and games from Google Play Store and run them.
The download process is pretty simple and if you don’t know what kind of applications are supported on BlueStacks, then you don’t need to worry about that as almost all the apps that are available in your country will be supported by the emulator and ready to be installed.
You can read our complete guide on how to download Android apps for PC and follow the steps to install any app or game you want!
So, that was the complete article on how you can download and install BlueStacks 2 emulator on your computer and Mac. I hope that you were able to follow the process properly and were successful in installing the app player on your PC.
If you are enjoying using the BlueStacks 2 app player to run Android apps and games on your computer, then make sure to share it with your friends as well and don’t forget to read our other tutorials as well to find a cool new game.