PUBG Mobile Emulators for PC: PlayerUnknown’s Battleground, or better known as PUBG, has become one of the most popular games in the world. And ever since they launched PUBG Mobile, a mobile version of the online shooter game, they have seen tremendous growth in the user base. With regular updates, multiple features and new additions to the game, they have managed to keep the players enticed for a long time. However there are certain issues you face when you decide to play the game!
For starters, the online game in quite resource-intensive which means that if your phone doesn’t have proper specifications, it won’t work smoothly. Plus, it drains your phone’s battery very fast. However, for me, the biggest issue was controlling the character because the small screen of the smartphone made it quite difficult to tap certain button and perform specific tasks. May be that’s the reason why downloading PUBG Mobile for PC sounded like such a good idea.
PUBG was developed for computers initially; but seeing the huge popularity of the mobile version of the game, and seeing people preferring to download the mobile version on their computer, Tencent launched its own emulator which allows you to play the game on your PC. So, in this article, we are going to have a look at the best Android emulators for PUBG Mobile that you can use to play the game on your computer or laptop!
Best PUBG Mobile Emulators for PC
If you are going to use an emulator software to play the game on your computer, then you should go with the one that’s been developed specifically for PUBG Mobile. The company behind the game has developed Tencent Gaming Buddy to allow players to enjoy the game on a bigger screen as well.
The emulator offers flawless gameplay and allows you to select settings and configuration based on your hardware specification to get the most optimal performance. If you are running the program on a low-end system, then you may have to choose the lowest settings possible, otherwise it’s completely fine. And since the program is built specifically to run PUBG Mobile on computer, you will be able to choose how you want to play the game, using mouse controls or keyboard controls.
How to Download PUBG Mobile using Tencent Gaming Buddy?
- Download the “.exe” file of the Gaming Buddy from its official website.
- Now, double-click on the setup file and install it on your computer.
- Open the emulator on your computer and it will automatically start downloading the required files to play PUBG on PC.
- Once done, you can launch the game and start playing it immediately.
- You can go through the settings and change it accordingly to get the best game-playing experience.
2. BlueStacks 4
There are several Android emulators available online, but there has never been an emulator that’s as awesome as BlueStacks. The software has been on the top position for a long time and no other emulator has managed to dethrone it from that position.
BlueStacks 4 was launched recently, the latest major update to the emulator, and it improves all the existing features while bringing new ones to make our gaming experience even better. BlueStacks 4 offers 8 times faster performance than BlueStacks 3 and has a simple UI with gaming functions at its core. Plus, there the new and improved keymapping that lets you manage key controls, which are divided into multiple categories, and let you choose between default key settings and create one based on your own preference. Moreover, it has a “multi-instance” feature that lets you play multiple games from a single, or multiple, Google Play accounts at once!
How to Download PUBG Mobile using BlueStacks 4?
- Download BlueStacks 4 from its official website.
- Begin the installation process and follow the onscreen instructions to install it successfully.
- Launch it and use your Google login details to login to your account and connect the app player with the Play Store.
- Now, type in “PUBG Mobile” in the search box on the top of the dashboard of the emulator.
- The game’s official page will load on your screen.
- Click on the “Install” button and then click on the “Accept” button to grant all the required permissions.
- The download process will begin and the game will be installed in a few minutes.
- The process will take some time as the game is quite large in size, so be patient throughout the process.
The closest rival to BlueStacks right now is Nox App Player as it offers almost all the features you’d ever need from an Android emulator. It is lightweight, compared to other resource-intensive programs, and allows you to download and install almost all the apps and games from Google Play Store.
The user interface of the emulator is extremely clean and easy to navigate and resembles to that of Android OS. You can not only download games directly from Google Play Store, but also use an APK file to install any games you like manually as well. If you are looking for an emulator specifically for gaming, like playing PUBG Mobile, then Nox App Player is a good choice as it comes with an efficient game-rendering engine. Plus the controls can be customized, and the emulator supports keyboard controls, gamepad as well as multiple instances.
How to Download PUBG Mobile using Nox App Player?
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Launch the emulator and use your Google login details to login to your account and complete the setup.
- Click on the search icon, or go to Google Play Store and type in “PUBG Mobile” to search for the game.
- When the game’s page is open, click on the “Install” button to begin the download process.
- It will take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection, and the game will be successfully installed on your computer.
The Remix OS Player is a free Android emulator software available for Windows. It is lightweight and is heavily optimized for gaming as you can map the keyboard controls according to your preferences. The emulator is built on Android Marshmallow and uses the Android Studio technology to deliver the very best performance no matter which game you are currently playing.
This emulator software is absolutely free to download, has a clean interface that makes it easy to navigate between different options and allows you to play multiple games at the same time or play a game and run an app simultaneously. By offering several different customization options, the program makes sure that you are able to set the controls that you are comfortable with in order to have the best experience while playing your favorite games.
How to Download PUBG Mobile using Remix OS Player?
- Download Remix OS Player on your computer.
- Complete the installation process and login using your Google account.
- Next, open Google Play Store in the emulator and search for the game.
- Follow the steps and install PUBG Mobile game on your computer within a few minutes.
Andyroid has been one of the best emulator programs for Windows computer for a long time and has been used by millions of users all over the world. So, it’s only natural that it’s be a good option to let you run PUBG Mobile on your computer.
One of the best features of Andyroid is that it provides seamless sync between multiple devices, like between your computer and your smartphone, allowing you to transfer your game data between them and not miss out on your progress. It also allows you to transfer the applications from your mobile phone to your computer without any issues. It runs on stock Android OS, and is kept updated with regular updates, to allow the users to focus only on their games and not worry about anything else.
How to Download PUBG Mobile using Andyroid?
- Download and install Andyroid on your computer.
- Once it is installed, launch the emulator and then use your Google account to login and complete the setup process.
- Click on the Google Play Store app, type in “PUBG Mobile” in the search box and then hit enter.
- On the game page, click on the “Install” button and then click on the “Accept” button in the pop-up box.
- The game will downloaded and installed within a few minutes.
Which PUBG Mobile Emulators Will You Use?
These were some of the best emulators for PUBG Mobile that you can download on your computer to play the battle royale game. There are other emulators available as well, but I would recommend you to stick with the ones mentioned in this article because these are the ones that receive regular updates and are capable of running your favorite apps and games seamlessly.
BlueStacks and Nox App Player are the best solutions to run the game on your computer, but you should really download Tencent Gaming Buddy because it’s been developed specifically to run PUBG Mobile on PC, and is developed by the same developers behind the game, so that should always be your first choice.
In conclusion, I would just like to tell you to enjoy playing the game on your computer. Use one of the above mentioned emulators and download PUBG Mobile on your computer within minutes. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comments section below!