One of the biggest problems that you may face while using the Internet is the restrictions placed by your ISP or your country on various websites. They effectively block your access to some of the sites that you like to visit. However, there’s an effective workaround for removing this blockage and that is by using the VPN apps. There are several such applications available and in this article, we will be talking about Atom VPN!
I am sure that you are familiar with what a VPN is capable of doing; but if you aren’t, then allow me to explain. A VPN, or a virtual private network, provides you with additional security and privacy while you are using public or private networks. It also masks your IP address by rerouting the incoming data from a different server location allowing you to easily bypass any restrictions placed on a website. With VPN apps like Atom VPN for PC, you will be able to instantly access any website on the Internet without any issues.
There many be a lot of such applications available, but with Atom VPN, you will be able to connect to a VPN server with just one click. Moreover, there is no registration or login process involved making it super fast to use!
How to Download Atom VPN for PC?
Since the application is one of the most basic, yet really good, VPN apps, you won’t have to worry about anything. You simply need to launch the application, connect to an available server and start surfing your favorite websites. If you are looking for a simple application, this one would suffice.
Downloading the application on your Android device is pretty simple, but downloading it on a computer requires you to follow a different method. You need an Android emulator software installed on your computer in order to download, install and run any app or game from Google Play Store. So, let’s have a look at just how can you easily install the VPN app on your computer.
Download Atom VPN for PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- After you have successfully installed the emulator, you need to use your Google login credentials to sign in to your account and complete the setup.
- Next, click on the “Search” box on the top and type in “Atom VPN”.
- Hit enter and the official app’s page in Google Play Store will load up on the screen.
- Now, click on the “Install” button and then click on the “Accept” button in the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
- Once the app’s successfully installed, you can go to the App Center or the My Apps tab and click on the icon of the application to launch it on your computer.
Download Atom VPN for PC using Nox App Player
- First of all, install the Nox App Player after downloading the setup from its official site.
- Next, launch the emulator and complete the setup process by signing in with your Google account.
- Click on the “Search” icon and type in “Atom VPN”.
- Install the VPN application from there by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, the icon will appear on the dashboard and you can launch the app by just clicking on it.
These are the two methods you can use to download and install Atom VPN on your computer. You can go with any of the above-mentioned method or use a completely different emulator software as the installation steps are pretty much the same.
After launching the application, you can easily connect with any of the available servers to mask your IP and unblock all the websites by bypassing the censorship!
Read: Turbo VPN for PC
This is how you can download and install Atom VPN for PC using the best emulator software. If you liked the article, and have started using the application to unblock websites, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well. Also, let us know your experience with using the app in the comments section below along with your suggestions!