If you like playing simulation games where you are in-charge of taking care of everything, then you are going to love playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp! The game is created by Nintendo, just like Super Mario Run, and is available on your smartphone via Google Play Store. If, for some reason, you want to play the game on your computer, then you can follow a few simple steps to download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC using an Android emulator software.
With the game installed on your computer, you will play the person in-charge of managing a camp site where humans and animals enjoy life with each other. The Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game allows you to decorate the campsite however you like and craft the amenities and furniture that the animals visiting the area will love. There are several animals in the campsite who’ll be looking out for your help, in various tasks, and when you help them out, you’ll earn Bells and other materials in return. You can then use these materials to build various furniture and other amenities in the campsite. So, if you are getting intrigued with the game, you can download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC and start interacting with all the animals.
The game is available for free in Google Play Store, so if you own an Android device, you can download it directly from the store on your smartphone. In this article, however, we will see the process to download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game for PC and the steps that you need to follow in order to do so.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC – Features
- The game is free to download, however there are some items in the game that can be purchased with real money.
- You need a stable Internet connection in order to play the game.
- In the game, you can visit various recreational spots and help all the animals with their tasks in order to earn Bells and craft materials in return.
- You can use these materials to craft furniture and various amenities in your campsite by placing an order with Cyrus.
- As you become friends with more and more animals, they’ll come visit you at your campsite; so make sure that you are able to host them whenever they come.
- You can design your campsite anyway you like, a traditional space that focuses on nature, a fun place where everyone can have fun or a flashy place with rides and concerts.
- You can even visit campsites of your friends in order to get new ideas on how to design your own campsite.
Read: Ludo Star for PC
These are some of the best features of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC game that you should know of! The game is quite popular worldwide as it’s been already downloaded on tens of millions of devices and the number is rising on a daily basis. Being a simulation game, and developed by Nintendo, it gets regular updates with new features so that the players always have something to look forward to. So, if you are going to download the game on your computer, the time is now!
Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun and within minutes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC will be installed successfully. It may take some time for the process to complete, depending on your Internet connection, so be patient.
You can now click on the “All Apps” tab in the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon from the list to launch it on your computer screen. Setup your profile and get started with designing your own campsite. This is how you can download and install Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article and have started playing the game, then make sure that you share it with your friends as well so that they can join you and you can then compete on who has the best campsite in the game.