Angry Birds is one of the most recognizable names in the mobile gaming industry as the first Angry Birds game broke success stories and put Rovio, the game developer, in the big leagues. Over the years, a ton of new games have been released from the company, but the avian franchise remains their most popular one and they are not done with it either as a new game titled Angry Birds Dream Blast was released recently.
Since the franchise is so popular, it’s already been downloaded on over a million devices worldwide, and the number is only going to go up from this point on. So, if you are planning on downloading Angry Birds Dream Blast for PC, then we are here to help you out!
The game is quite simple – all you have to do is tap to pop bubbles of similar color! After you’ve done enough popping, you’ll unlock the Angry Birds characters. By popping enough bubbles, you will get a Red Booster capable of blowing two rows of bubbles. Combine two Red Booster to get a Chuck that pops bubbles in all four directions and by combining two Chucks, you get a Bomb Booster powerful enough to clear out the entire screen.
There are several different levels at the moment in the game that you can play and if that’s not enough for you, then the game will receive new levels every week to make sure you always have new content to unlock.
How to Download Angry Birds Dream Blast for PC?
If you want to play the game on your smartphone, then the process is quite simple. All you have to do is go to Google Play Store on your device and download the app from there. However, downloading the game on your computer requires you to take a different approach.
The simplest way to download any Android game on a Windows or Mac computer is by using an emulator software. Thankfully, there are tons of awesome emulator programs available for free that you can use for this very purpose. There is BlueStacks app player, Nox app player, Remix OS player, Andyroid and more that can be used without any issues. However, I’d recommend you to go with either BlueStacks or Nox app player as they both are quite popular, well-maintained and has all the features that you’d ever need to run the apps and games smoothly.
In this article, we will show you the process to download Angry Birds Dream Blast for PC using BlueStacks emulator, because that’s the most popular emulator program at the moment. So follow the below installation steps:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version of the emulator from there.
- Once the entire setup files is saved on your computer, double-click on it and run the installation wizard. You need to follow all the instructions on screen to install the program without any issues.
- After BlueStacks is successfully installed, you need to click on it to launch it on your PC. Remember, it will take a few minutes to load completely on the first boot, so be patient and don’t close it.
- You will need to use your Google login credentials to connect BlueStacks with Google Play account and complete the setup process once the emulator is all loaded on your computer screen.
- Now, tap on the “Search” icon on the top, then type in “Angry Birds Dream Blast” and then hit enter.
- The emulator will now open the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Click on the “Install” button and then click on the “Accept” button in the pop-up box to grant all the required permissions.
- The pop-up box will now close and the download process will begin.
- If you’ve got a fast internet connection, the installation process will finish within a few minutes and you can start playing the game immediately.
After successfully following the above steps and installing the game on your computer, you simply need to go to the App Center in BlueStacks app player where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the Angry Birds game’s icon and it will launch on your computer screen!
Note: BlueStacks app player is a resource-intensive program so if you are running it on a computer, or laptop, without proper hardware configuration, then it will run very slow or not run at all. So, make sure you have the required system requirements before downloading the program. Alternatively, you can use Nox App Player as it is more lightweight compared to BlueStacks and it is built specifically to play Android games on a computer.
Also See: Angry Birds Evolution for PC
You don’t need to download the APK file of the game to install Angry Birds Dream Blast for computer as the entire process is taken care of by the Android emulator that you use. However, you can side-load the game using an APK file if the above steps aren’t working for some reason, or if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
So, that’s the entire article on how you can download, install and play Angry Birds Dream Blast for PC using the best emulator software. I am sure that you liked the article and you were able to follow the steps properly to download the game. If you are enjoying the new Angry Birds game, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that you can compare high-scores later on!