I am pretty sure that you have heard about the 9GAG website and the mobile app. You can download the mobile app to see all the awesome memes and funny posts or you can download 9GAG for PC as well using an Android emulator software.
The application allows you to look at millions of funny pictures and GIFs on a variety of topics. It also helps you stay updated with what’s going on in the world because there will be a meme or an informative post on 9GAG app for that. With the app installed on your computer or smartphone, you can check out the funny images, GIFs, reaction photos as well as hilarious videos and cheer yourself up with a laugh. It is one of the best ways to pass your free time and it helps you find new images that you can forward your friends. So, you can download 9GAG for PC to stay updates with all the new memes so that you can share it forward.
The 9gag mobile app is available for smartphones and you can download it from their respective app stores. In this article, however, we are going to see how to download 9GAG app for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
9GAG for PC Online – Features
- The app is completely free to download but requires an Internet connection to use.
- You can find millions of funny pictures, fail images, reaction videos and GIFs, memes on popular games or events, cosplay photos, cute animal pictures and much more.
- It isn’t limited to just photos and GIFs as we can find several hilarious videos as well.
- Using the app, you can upvote or downvote these pictures and videos as well as comment on them.
- The funny website has an awesome community that will crack you up with their funny comments and puns.
- The app makes it easy for you to find new content as well as share them with your friends.
- You can check out various sections like Hot, Trending, Cosplay etc. if you are looking for one particular topic.
Read: Tapatalk for PC
These are some of the best features of the 9GAG for PC mobile app. Since, there are millions of app users worldwide, it receives regular updates with new features and it is updates constantly with new memes and videos for you to enjoy.
Now that we know how awesome the application is and what its features are, we should proceed towards the next steps and download 9GAG for computer. To download and install the app, we will need an active Internet connection.
Download 9GAG for PC – 9gag Mobile App Online
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “9GAG” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official page of the memes app will open in the Play Store on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
At the end of the final step, you will see that a progress bar will appear specifying that the download process has begun. Once it is completed, 9GAG for PC will be installed successfully. If you want, you can check out our article on how to download Android apps for PC to learn more about the installation steps in greater detail.
Read: Mobogenie for PC
You can now open the memes app on your computer and start going through all the funny pictures and videos. To open the app, you can go to BlueStacks and select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the mobile app icon and it will open on your desktop screen.
This is how you can download and install 9GAG for PC! If you liked the article and enjoy the funny content, then share the article with your friends so that they too can download and use the 9GAG mobile app.