8 Ball Pool is an awesome online multiplayer game that you can play on your smartphone or tablet. You can download the game for free on your device or use an Android emulator software to download 8 Ball Pool for PC as well.
When you install the 8 Ball Pool game on your computer, you will be able to play it online with real players as well as offline to polish your skills before taking on the real competition. There are tournaments, 1 vs 1 matches and friendly matches to keep you occupied for a long time. While playing the game, you can earn coins and level up to face tougher challenges. Although, the game is available for smartphones, we can still download 8 Ball Pool for PC within minutes using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
In this article, we are going to see the exact steps required to download and install 8 Ball Pool game for PC. You need to have an Internet connection and after you read about the game’s features, we’ll get to the installation steps.
8 Ball Pool for PC Online – Features
- The game is free to download and play but contains optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- You can play in different matches like the practice match to refine your skills or play the 1-on-1 matches or enter tournaments to win prizes and exclusive cues.
- When you play 1-vs-1 match, there will be Pool coins at stake and if you win, you get the whole pot, but if you lose, you lose your coins as well.
- You can easily challenge your friends to a match in the game as it allows you to sign in using your Facebook account.
- Level up fast by playing more matches to get into advanced league and earn a higher reward.
- You need an Internet connection to play the game.
Read: Last Empire War Z for PC
These are some of the features of the 8 Ball Pool for PC game that you should be aware of. As the game is quite popular among players, it gets regular updates and new events to keep the players hooked.
Now that we know about the features and the specs of the game, we can proceed to the steps required to download 8 Ball Pool for computer. Make sure your Internet connection is active and follow the steps below to get the game.
Download 8 Ball Pool for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “8 Ball Pool” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official game page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
By following the above steps, you will be able to download and install the game and complete the process within minutes. Once installed, launch 8 Ball Pool for PC and start challenging your friends or compete in tournaments. You can also refer to our guide on downloading Android apps for PC to learn about the installation steps in detail.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed, including 8 Ball Pool. Click on the game icon to open it on your screen.
This is how you can download the 8 Ball Pool online in simple steps. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download 8 Ball Pool for PC and challenge you to find out who’s the best at the game.